☁️💚Playdate with Natasha🪄☁️

Welcome back everybody!

Today we have a part 2 to the "Accidents Happen, Bubs" Oneshot!

This was requested by~ @LokisBabyBoy

Thank you for your request, and I hope you all enjoy!

Little(s): Natasha Romanoff, Y/N (He/Him)
CG(s): Clint Barton, Loki Laufeyson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You two had just gotten finished eating the mashed potatoes Loki had made for the both of you.
So now it was finally play date time!!

You haven't seen Natasha and Clint in a loooong time. A play date was due between the two of you!
As for Clint, you missed him to! You loved when he gave you tips on how to sneak through the vents.
Even though when you try you get caught by Loki every time- it's like he has eyes everywhere!

Loki and Y/N we're deciding what he should wear for the playdate.

"Hmm.. how about some overalls and this shirt?"
She pulled out a black pair of overalls and a blue shirt with white stripes.
You frowned at the overalls. Y/N was still kind of embarrassed from wearing a diaper, he didn't want the diaper to be obvious!

"Nuh uh."

"That's alright, how about~"
Loki in a flash pulled out a pair of sweatpants and a onesie. It was yellow with cute little bunnies on it!
Perfect!

Y/N nodded, "I wike that!"

"Alright, I'll lay this out then, cutie." Loki laid the clothes out on your bed, but you noticed he didn't start to undress you like she usually would.

"Baby, may I check your diaper? It's been awhile since I've last changed you."

Y/N blushed red and covered his face, "Mama.."

"Oh, I'm sorry baby~ Is mama embarrassing you?"
She cooed, tickling your sides a little bit.
You kicked your legs from the sudden feeling on your sides being tickled, "Stawwwp it!!"
You laughed.

"Alright alright.."
Loki kissed the brim of your nose, "I'll stop, but only because you're too cute!"

"But darling, the question still stands, would it be okay if I checked? It will be quick I promise."

You couldn't help but blush, but you still nodded. Bubba wouldn't lie to you! You trusted him.

"Very well, thank you darling. It will only take a second I promise."
Loki pulled your pants down gently, it was clear the diaper had been used.
Y/N looked down himself and whined at the sight, he looked away from Loki and started at the ceiling, wanting this embarrassing moment to be over.

"Don't worry darling, it's only an accident."
Loki made quick work of un-taping your diaper, he threw it away shortly after. With his magic he made a pack of wipes appear in his hands. He was gentle when cleaning your lower half. When that was over, he put the wipes away and went to the closet to get a diaper. But instead of one, he came out with two.

One of them had stars on them and the other had dinosaurs, it was like a safari theme almost?

"Which one would you like, baby?"
Loki held them in front of you. In Y/N's opinion, they both looked pretty cool. But he choose the (D/T) one.

"Thwat one pwease!"

"Good choice, baby boy."
He placed the other diaper on the side of the bed. He opened the (D/T) diaper and fluffed it a little, then placing it under your.
Lastly he pulled the diaper in front of you and pulled the tapes on it's sides.