☁️🪄💚My Sons💛⚡️☁️

Requested by~
@dope_or_nope_fan !

I hope you all enjoy <3

CG: Frigga
Little: Thor(2) Loki(1)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being a little was not common in the Odin family. For centuries, ever since classifications have been enforced by Agardian law, it was required that you get classified when you're 18 years old.

Hela was first, she was classified as a Neutral, which was common amongst the Odin family.

Thor was second, he was classified as a little. Odin was..unpleased to say the least. At first, the both of them refused to believe it, mainly Thor. He's been reclassified twice and each time he'd come back with the same result. However, after a few months, he learned to accept his classification and embrace it.
Odin was still displeased.

Loki was last, he was also classified as a little. That was when Odin lost it.

~~~~

"I cannot believe both of my sons, my only heirs to my throne, are littles! This is unacceptable! Never in the Odin family has this ever happened!"

"Odin you mustn't be so rash, dear. This isn't something to have our sons be ashamed about, this should be something we embrace. You were pleased with Hela's classification, were you not?"

"Yes but that is different! She didn't get classified as something that wouldn't get her no where in life! My sons have no authority taking my throne when they are classified with such titles!"

"You've raised the both of them since they were boys. You've cared for them, you've taught them, you've loved them for decades. Why is this of all things what makes you say such horrible things about our sons?"

"No sons of mine are littles, Frigga. Especially not a frost giant that doesn't even have the same blood as me!"

"Odin that is ENOUGH. So what if he isn't your blood? So what if he's a frost giant? He's still our son. And you will give him and Thor the respect they deserve. Nothing will change between you three, understand?"

~~~

Ever since then, Odin rarely ever talks to the either of them. Thor took it the hardest, since they were so close. Loki on the other hand didn't really care. He knew from the beginning that he treated Thor better, so this type of treatment is nothing he isn't used to. Frigga was the only one who made him feel comfortable throughout his whole childhood.

Frigga felt bad for the two ever since Odin and her had that conversation, it was only a year ago, and she could tell that her sons weren't the same as they were. She helped them regress the best she could, but that was more than an easy task. Thor and Loki can't let their pride go..

"Mother, I appreciate what you're trying to do. But you mustn't worry. I'm okay."

Is what Thor would always tell her.

"I don't need to partake in such foolish acts, mother. Please just let me be."

Is what Loki would tell her.

But she didn't want to give up. She knew the both of them needed this, if they went too long without regressing they could develop a regression sickness. She couldn't bare to see them in that vulnerable state, so for two weeks she's been doing everything in her power to get them to regress..