☁️💚Time Out🪄☁️

This was requested by~
@Fl0w3r_Mouth !

Hope you all enjoy 🫶🏽

Little: Y/N (3)
Caregiver: Loki

~~~~~~~~

Loki wasn't a strict caregiver. Not at all! He only had a few set of rules that were pretty reasonable:

•Bedtime when little is 9:00
•No skipping meals
•No bad self talk

However, there was one thing that Loki was very, very strict about: Don't touch or play with any of his things.
Of course, the rule could be loose sometimes. He understood that accidents happen and that some things could break. But when it came to his "important" book, that was absolutely off limits.
Y/N never understood what was so important about it in (his/her/their) big headspace. To Y/N, it was just a book for grown ups!

Y/N felt that (she/he/they) were more then capable of reading an important book. And that's just what (she/he/they) was/were going to do.

Loki was already distracted with writhing something for his brother, so that's when Y/N decided to grab the book from the closet.

"What are you getting, darling?"
Loki asked, not looking away from his writing.

"I jus' gettin' coloring bwook!"
Y/N exclaimed, in hopes that Loki wouldn't turn around. He didn't. A small sigh of relief escaped (his/her/their) lips as (she/he/they) walk towards the huge bed Loki and (her/he/they) shared.
Y/N smiled and started to flip through the pages, but quickly frowned when (she/he/they) realized it was in a different language.

One Y/N had never even seen before. But Y/N's regressed mind was too stubborn to put it back. (She/He/They) weren't going to give this opportunity up!

You tried to make out the words, but nothing was making sense at all. As you kept going through the pages, you noticed that there were some pictures.
You loved picture books!
The picture had a ink drawing of someone's mind, and some squiggly lines around it. What Y/N started to notice as the pictures started to pop up, is that they're all in black and white. There's no colors at all!

An idea popped up in Y/N's head instantly. (She/He/They) could make the pages look pretty for papa!
Who wants to look at boring pictures anyway?

Y/N quickly got up from the bed and grabbed some nearby crayons on the floor. There were only a handful of colors to choose from since they were the crayons Y/N left from (his/her/their) previous drawing. But Y/N was going to make it work!

Going back on the bed, Y/N started getting to work.
(She/He/They) colored in the brain, a potion, an eyeball, a monster, and a hammer that looked similar  to Uncle Thor's. You looked at your creations with awe. All of the drawings looked so pretty now!
Some of the colors were out of the lines, but Y/N didn't mind.

Y/N grabbed the book and went off the bed, making (his/her/their) way to Loki.
"Papa!"

"Yes darling?"

"I made drawin's for ou! I made 'ou book pretty!"

Loki paused when he heard Y/N say "your book."
He put down his pen and faced Y/N with an unamused look, but it soon turned into one of frustration when he say what (she/he/they) had done. Scribbles. Were. Everywhere.
You couldn't even see the words anymore!

"Y/N. What do I tell you about taking things that aren't yours?" Loki's voice was stern. His tone made Y/N wince a little bit, "I-I"

"Why did you take one of my books that you know you aren't allowed to touch?"
He snatched the book away from Y/N and set it on his desk. Tears started to well up in Y/N's eyes. (She/he/they) were/was scared. Y/N never liked getting in trouble, but Loki's tone and facial expressions were making this 2x worse.