☁️🦾🖤Further Down💙🇺🇸☁️

Requested by~
@the_depressed_bitch !

Hope you all enjoy <3

Little: Bucky Barnes (1-3)
Caregiver: Steve Rogers

CW: Accidents, Diapers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dada..! I don' wan go! I wan' stay home!"
Bucky cried, gripping onto his blanket for dear life. Steve's heart was on the verge of breaking because of Bucky's cries. Steve had to go to a small meeting for the Avengers, a meeting that would only take a small while. So Steve insisted on Bucky coming with him and waiting in the waiting room, but he wasn't having that at all.

"Baby, I promise it will only take twenty minutes. Do you think you can be a big boy for me?"
He didn't want to be big, he wanted to be wrapped in Steve's arms and relax. The regressed boy began to feel a fuzzy feeling in his head, a feeling that felt like static.
"N-no! No gwo! No gwo!"
Bucky sobbed.

Steve sighed, lifting his baby into his arms then resting himself on the bed. He gently rocked Bucky to help him calm down, it eventually started to work. Bucky's cries quickly died down. Instead they were becoming small hiccups and whines.
"There you go, Buck. Good job."
Steve praised, pressing a small kiss on the boys cheek. "How about you go down for a nap, hm?"
Steve noticed that tears started to well up in the boys eyes again, soon he started to whine as well.

"Sssh, sssh. It's okay,"
Steve gently rested Bucky on the bed and lifted the blanket over him. He grabbed a nearby pacifier and placed it in the solider's mouth, "Rest your eyes, sugar." With his thumb, he wiped the little's tears away with a smile.
"I'll be right here when you wake up."

With a few suckles from his pacifier, he finally managed to let out a small smile. He trusted Steve, he always kept his promises. Even when he didn't , Steve always tried to make it up to him.
"O-O'ay.. I 'ove 'ou dada."

Steve noticed how broken Bucky's speech was compared to earlier. When Bucky regresses, he usually is pretty good at talking or showing what he wants. But it wasn't uncommon where he would age lower sometimes due to stress, or even out of fear.
For example, when Bucky has nightmares at night it could potentially put him at a young headspace when he wakes up.

Steve made a mental note to himself that Bucky could regress further while he was at the meeting,
"I love you more, sugar. Sweet dreams."
Steve made sure that Bucky was fully asleep before closing the door to their shared bedroom, he left the room with a sigh.

"Alright, let's get this meeting over with."
He mumbled to himself.

~Timeskip~

Bucky was slowly starting to wake up, he let his eyes adjust to the light that was still dimming through the window. He sat himself up so that he could see his surroundings, everything seemed normal. With a small yawn he took hold of his blanket, drowning in it's strong scent of lavender and cologne.
He was about to take his pacifier out to speak out, but there was a sudden.. odd feeling.
Bucky squirmed around a little bit and was met with a wet and cold feeling under his legs.

He whined, squirming around to make this dreadful feeling go away, but it didn't.
His blue eyes welled up with tears,
"Dada.." he cried, clutching his blanket close. "Dada!"
There was no response.
His cries got louder, the same feeling of fuzziness was entering his mind again.

"Dadaaa!!"
His words dragged out, his voice now trembling and sounding higher.
This time, Bucky could hear distant foot steps. They seemed to get closer and closer with every second, then finally, a very concerned Steve came rushing in the room.