☁️⚡️💛Sensory Overload🖤🦾☁️

This was requested by~
@KaizuuQ !

I hope you all enjoy!

CG's: Bucky Barnes, Thor Odinson
Little: Y/N (2) (They/Them)

FYI: Y/N in this oneshot is autistic.
If there is anything I can do to portray this better please let me know!

~~~~~

When regressed, Y/N was completely non-verbal because of their autism. No matter what age they fall under, they wouldn't be able to talk or communicate what they wanted. It can be frustrating sometimes for Y/N, but Thor and Bucky, their caregivers, always figure out what Y/N needs.

As of now, Bucky was with Y/N while Thor was on a mission with the rest of the Avengers.
It was almost time for Y/N's nap, as a matter of fact. So Bucky was in the kitchen making a bottle of milk with Y/N in his arms,
"Ba."
Y/N pointed to the bottle with confidence, "Ba!"

"Good job, baby. Thats you're baba, it will be done soon."
He warmed up the milk a few minutes ago, so now it was the perfect temperature. He screwed the lid on the bottle and lightly shook it up.
"Alright, let's go to our room." Bucky let Y/N hold their bottle while he made way to the bedroom. It was one only you and Bucky shared on occasions, because Thor spent most of his time on Asgard anyway.
He would always make time to visit his little during the week when he wasn't busy, though!

In the bedroom, he laid Y/N down on the bed while they continued to drink their milk. He sat on the edge of the bed and watched them in awe.
He never thought he'd get to have a little. Even in the 40's, he couldn't see himself taking care of one because of how busy he was. Then of course, he turned into the Winter Solider. After that, he thought he had no chance to be a caregiver.

Until he met Y/N. Sam introduced Y/N to Bucky a couple years back, and for the past couple of months, he took the role of being Y/N's caregiver after finding out they were a little.
Even Thor wanted to help! After Bucky introduced you to the Avengers, Thor asked Bucky if he could possibly help take care of Y/N.
He accepted his requested full heartedly. How could he deny? Extra help is always nice.

Y/N finished their bottle in a few minutes, they started to whine when the milk was all gone.
"Don't worry, I got it."
Bucky reassured, taking the bottle away and placed it on top of the nightstand.

He pressed a kiss on Y/N's forehead with a smile, "Have a nice nap, baby. I love you."
Y/N giggled and kissed their hand, putting it against Bucky's lips. As if they were saying "I love you" back.

The gesture was enough to make Bucky's heart explode, he smiled and hugged Y/N.
"I love you more, sweet pea. Sweet dreams."

He let go of the hug and started to walk out of the room. He gave one last glance at Y/N, they were already starting to fall asleep. He turned off the light then gently closed the door.

He sighed, walking back to the living room. He paused slightly at the sight of Thor.

"Ah! Hello Barnes!"
Thor said, with his usual happy tone.

"Hey Thor, I didn't hear you come in. When you'd get here?"

"A few minutes ago, I believe. The avengers and I finished our mission with great success! So I thought I'd stop by to see the little one for awhile. Speaking of which, where are they?"