☁️🤍Babysitting the Little Agent🤍☁️

This was requested by~ @TuesdaySwan !

Thank you for your request, and I hope you all enjoy 🫶🏽

CG: Nick Fury
Little: Maria Hill
Babysitter: Y/N (She/Her)

~~~~~~~~~

Y/N really didn't know many littles. At least, from her experience in New York, it was rare when you'd actually see a caregiver with a little. She herself was a neutral. She was fine with this fact. She also didn't mind that she'd have to watch littles from time to time.

If anything, she was curious to get to know littles. But she was shocked to find out that her fellow co-worker, Maria Hill, was a little.
Nick Fury had Y/N stay behind for awhile after a meeting held at SHEILD. He pulled up her records and her classification, which made Y/N confused at that moment. But it started to make since to her when he explained.

"Y/N, do you know how to handle a little?"

The question had caught you off guard at first, but she simply responded,

"Well, I have taken care of one before for one of my friends. But that was a long time ago, why do you ask sir-"

"That's all the information I needed. It's short notice, and I'm sorry to drop this all on you, but I need to ask you a favor. I'm sure you know Maria Hill?"

"Yes, of course sir."

"She's a little. I'm her caregiver, for now until she can find one full time. What I need from you, is to watch her until I come back from a mission with Steve Rogers and Tony Stark. It's estimated to only be a day, but I trust that you'll be able to handle the job."

"N-no offense sir, but wouldn't there be someone else to be qualified for this..? Decides, my classification isn't that ideal and I've only watched a little once in my life-"

"Trust me, Y/N. Out of all the agents here you're one of the people I feel like I can trust. I wouldn't be asking you if I didn't trust you."

He stood up, walking towards the door,

"You know my number. If you're able to do it, call me as soon as you can."

Then just like that, he left the room.

And, that's how you ended up here right now. Sitting on the couch with little Maria Hill. Your first overall impression? You could tell that she was shy. Fury was in a rush to to leave for the mission so you were left with little to no information about what she was like in headspace. What did she like? What didn't she like? Was she comfortable with Y/N even watching her? What is her headspace age?

Y/N was basically going into this blind.
Suddenly, she could feel a small tug on her sleeve. Y/N turned around to see Maria looking at her with no clear expression.

"Yes?"

"Do 'ou know when bubby come back?"
She asked.

"Um, I think he'll be back in a day. But don't worry, we'll have plenty of fun here! We can do whatever you want."

Maria's eyes lit up, "Any'ting?"

"Anything." Y/N retorted, "Like, for starters.." she grabbed Maria's bag and opened it up. She grabbed out one of Maria's toys and placed it on the couch next to the both of them. She also grabbed another, then another, then another.
"How about we play with your toys? You got some pretty cool ones."