☁️🇺🇸💙Cold Showers❤️🔭☁️

Requested by @RileylovesMarvel !

Thank you for your request, and I hope you all enjoy ❤️

TW: Panic Attacks, Mentions of Blood

CG: Tony Stark
Little: Steve Rogers (1-2)

It was a calming Sunday evening. After coming back from a two week long mission, relaxation was far overdue. To the point where the night the Avengers came back to New York City, they decided to spend the night at the avengers tower. Any more driving or flying seemed to stressful.

As of right now, Steve was sitting on the bed. Waiting patiently for his turn to get in the shower. Tony always takes awhile in the shower, so Steve passed the time with reading a book. It was a pretty interesting read in Steve's opinion. It was titled The Hobbit. Bucky recommend this to him far back in the 40's. He's never had interest in it, but it was a little memory that he remembered a few months after he got un frozen. So, he took it upon himself to read it.

"Y'know we do have TV's. You don't have to read all the time, old man."
Steve turned his head over to the side, to see Tony standing by the bathroom door with a towel wrapped around his lower half.

Steve rolled his eyes, "No thank you. Books work just fine for me."

"Cmon, you never even gave it a shot. I know for a fact you've never seen Survivor. I think you'd like it."
Tony goes over to the closet and grabs some clothes, just  T-Shirt and some shorts. He threw them over onto the bed next to Steve, "Oh yeah, there's barely any hot water left. So you might want to make it quick."

Steve groaned, "Really, Tony?"
The blonde put his bookmark between the page he left off on, and got up from the bed.
"What happened to you hating to take showers?"
He teased, referencing to all those nights he would have to sleep with Tony with him smelling like oil and chemicals.

"Steve. We haven't showered in two weeks. Trust me this is needed. Decides, who said you need to take one now? You can always wait here with me."
He suggests while putting his shirt on.

"No, no. I'm tired, and it will be quick."
Steve muttered while stepping into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.
He looked at himself in the mirror, his eyes were struggling to stay open.

He turned the knob on the shower, turning it to Hot. While it got warm he took off his clothes and waited patiently for the water to feel somewhat warm. To test it, he placed his hand in the shower and felt the flowing water, it was lukewarm at most.
He shrugged it off and went in the shower, letting the somewhat warm water press against his body.

But he knew it wouldn't be this way for long. He grabbed his shampoo and started to wash his hair quickly. He rinsed his head carefully, making sure all the shampoo came out of his blonde hair. Once he started to grab the conditioner, the water was starting to get colder. He sighed and continued to wash his hair, he just wanted to warm water to stay a little longer.

When he went to rinse his hair again, he was met with the sensation of cold water. Even the once hot steam was now turning into a chilling cold one.
He tried to focus on washing his body, that's all he had to do and then he would done.
But he couldn't help but stay put. He could feel his body shaking, but he couldn't move. The mixture of coldness and harsh memories were making his mind tear into pieces.