☁️🖤Honey Pot!!🦾☁️

Requested by @hearty_moos

Thank you for your request ! <3
Hope you all enjoy!

CG: Y/N (She/Her)
Little: Bucky Barnes (3)

"Mommy? Why do 'ou have to leave tomorrow?"
Bucky asked, his doe blue eyes looking straight into
Y/N.

Y/N was recently recruited for SHEILD by Fury to be a level five agent. At the level consisted of two types of people: Mechanics and Scientists.
During her time working for shield, she met the Avengers. She's gotten along with pretty much everyone, but Bucky had a special place in her heart. They've known each other only for awhile, but Bucky felt comfortable enough to ask Y/N to be his caregiver. Something about her helped him feel safe in a way he never got to feel.

For most of his little time, he's not even regressed. Instead he helps other littles like Steve and Natasha to help them feel safe and taken cared of. Of course, he loved taking care of his friends, but he needed to be taken cared for too.
Y/N felt more then happy to take care of Bucky, and happily agreed to being his caregiver.

However, even on little days, Y/N would still have to work.

"Because my love, I have to do some work for Fury. You remember him, don't you?"

Bucky nodded, cuddling further into Y/N's embrace.

"B-but, can 'ou tell him that 'ou can't dwo it tomorrow? And then 'ou can stay with Bucky!"

She chuckled at Bucky's antics, "I wish I could, baby. But this is very important. Sam is going to watch you for awhile while I'm gone, he'll keep you company."

"I no want Sammy. I wan' mommy."
He whined, "Please? Stay with Bucky?"

The look on Bucky's face broke Y/N's heart. Bucky didn't regress often, so she cherished the times where he was. It disappointed her that she had to work on days like these, but she knew she couldn't take off any more then she's already have. Fury would kill her!

Y/N pressed a kiss on Bucky's forehead, "I wish I could, honey. But how about this,"
With a grunt, she lifted up Bucky, "For the rest of the night, we can cuddle. We can watch movies in bed, have some snacks, and then when we're tired we can go to sleep. How does that sound? At least a little better?"

Bucky smiled then nodded, "Yeah! Cuddles with mama."

"Alright then, let's go get you dressed in something more comfortable."

"Mama! Cwan I wear my bwear jammies? I wanna be Bucky bear!"

"Aww, baby! You want to be my Bucky bear?" She asked whiled walking, she could feel Bucky nod.

Now that the both of them were in the bedroom, Y/N laid Bucky down on the bed. She went into the closet and grabbed the bear onesie, a pacifier, and a hair tie to put up Bucky's hair.

"Do you want your paci first, honey pot?"
She asked, Bucky nodded.
He opened his mouth, then Y/N gently laid the pacifier in his mouth.
She made quick work of taking off his play clothes, knowing that sometimes Bucky gets embarrassed.

She started to slide the onesie onto his legs first, then into his arms, which was the more tricky part because of Bucky's metal arm. It didn't take long to make it work though!
Once all of his body was in the onesie, she zipped it up nicely. She then kissed the brim of Bucky's nose.

"There we go, baby! Now I have a Bucky bear to cuddle!"
She tickled Bucky's sides, making him giggle hysterically.
Y/N stopped tickling him and held a hand out, "Come on, let's go get some snacks. I'm thinking popcorn, wouldn't that be nice?"