☁️🪶💙Finding Out🖤🦾☁️

This was requested by~
@Amllyloves2 !

Hope you all enjoy! <3

Little(s): Bucky Barnes (2) Sam Wilson (4)
(To be) CG: Steve Rogers

~~~~~~~

Sam and Bucky were both classified as littles a long time ago. For Sam, when he turned 21, it was law for him to get classified. He's held it off for years until he got notice from the government.
He swallowed his pride and got classified weeks later. He didn't mind his results, as a matter of fact, he somewhat knew that this would be his classification. He showed some symptoms, like
•Having an oral fixation
•Easily distracted

But the main factor was that he knew that he's regressed before.

For Bucky, he had to get re-classified. He didn't remember his classification in the 40's. Ever since Hydra most of his memories were all a blur.
When he got classified, he got classified as a little.
Doctors said that his headspace would fall between 1-2, or maybe even younger due to past trauma.
Unlike Sam, he wasn't too happy about his classification.

But ever since the both of them learned they were littles, they've agreed to have little time together weekly. Sam informed Bucky that if he skips out on regressing it could lead to getting terrible migraines or just feeling sick in general.
"It's not something you should put down, man. Trust me.. I know."
Is what Sam told Bucky.

It took awhile, two months to be specific, for them to warm up to each other while regressed. But soon, they were practically best friends, they even sometimes called each other brothers.
Overall, the two of them were pretty good at making sure they're cover wasn't blown. They weren't ready to tell anyone about their classifications.
When the team asked, even when Steve asked, the both of them felt the need to lie.

"I got classified as a caregiver. I pretty much figured."
Is what Sam said.

"Just a neutral."
Is what Bucky said.

Nobody on the team questioned them.. but Steve had his doubts.

~

It was just another little day for Sam and Bucky. The two of them were at Sam's apartment, per usual.

Sam was coloring in a notebook while Bucky was content holding his stuffed animal while watching TV.

"Bucky! What should I draw?"
Sam asked.

Bucky shrugged, looking at Sam with his big blue eyes.
"No know."

"Ugh.. okay, I draw.."
Sam looked around for awhile before landing his attention to Bucky again.
"I draw ou! It's gonna bwe super cool!"
He flipped to another page and started to work on Bucky's body, he was most excited to draw his arm!

The smaller little giggled then continued to watch TV. He honestly had no clue what he was watching. He just enjoyed how the characters kept singing songs and how colorful it was.

*knock knock*

The two littles froze. It was quite for a moment, before the knocking continued again.
"Who that?"
Bucky asked, gripping onto his stuffed animal harder.