☁️🐙"I didn't mean to forget..!"🖤☁️

Hi everybody !

Welcome back to some Marvel Agere!

Today we have a new character !

DOCTOR OCK !! <33

FOR ALL MY DOC OCK FANS OUT THERE THIS IS FOR YOU!

This was requested by~ @Pinkamenacupcakes17 !

Thank you for your request and I hope you all enjoy!

CG: Doc Ock
Little: Y/N (He/Him)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh fuck.."

It was just when you arrived at work that you realized you forgot to take your (__) medicine.
You were going on a streak where you would remember and now it had just been broken.

Y/N sighed as he checked in to his job, going to his station at the cash register.
Otto was going to be disappointed when he hears about this.

Yup, that's right, Otto. Your lover was Doctor Ock himself. Everyone lived in a world of classification. Which meant everyone had a different title to what label fit them best. You were a little. Littles made up 40% of the population. Otto was a Caregiver. Caregivers made 50% of the population.

Otto met you while you were working at the bakery job you worked at. He would show up everyday and go to specifically your register.. you couldn't deny you had a bit of feelings for him.
One day you gained courage and asked him if he wanted to go on a date, and to your surprise, he accepted the request.

3 years later you guys are a couple and he's even your caregiver! Life has been good for the most part.. but life always has its up and downs. For example, when you started to have to take medicine for (R/F/M), it rocked your whole world.

Otto made sure that he reminded you everyday. Especially when regressed he would have to sometimes help you take it in the morning.

Today it just slipped from your mind! You knew you couldn't let this fact stress you out but you couldn't stop thinking of what could go wrong because of it.

"Hey..! Y/N! I'm talking to you!"

You jolted up a little, being torn away from your thoughts. You looked over to see your boss was right in front of you.
"Jeez.."

"Sorry boss, is anything wrong?"
You asked, trying to make your voice sound as genuine as possible.

"Yeah! Something is wrong, you've been dozing off at your post and there's been at least 3 people waiting for you! What's going on with you?!"

You looked over and there was in fact people waiting for service. "Where did they even come from..? I must've been blanking out for awhile."

"Sorry boss, I'll help them right away."

You walked away from your boss and went to your post again. This was about to be a looonnng day.

~TimeSkip~

"May I get a chocolate donut and two eclairs?"

"My order was first! I asked him if I could get my coffee minutes ago!

People's complaints made your brain ache. Why were you the only one actually doing your job?! Your job was to be at the register, not to handle food. You gulped before you spoke up,
"I'm terribly sorry for the wait, b-but I have no control of what gets sent out on time. If you want I can ask what the hold up is?"