☁️❤️Im Not Just a Little🐜☁️

Requested by~

@Minihorse5 !

I hope you all enjoy! <3

Little: Scott Lang
CG: ??

~~~~~

Classifications we're required for everyone around the country.
By the age of 21, it was law that you'd have to be classified. For half the population, it was a celebration, an opening to a new life. It would be like a light at the end of the tunnel for those who've been through any type of trauma.

But for the other half, it was looked downed upon. Classifications can either make or break your life. Depending on what your classification is, you could loose your job, loose your home, be brought into government care, or even be forced with another person by law.

Neutrals didn't have it bad at all, if anything, they could continue with their lives as they pleased with no repercussions.
Caregivers had the best treatment from society. Not only did they get to continue their lives normally, but they were looked up to by millions for their hard work, dedication, and the ability to care for others with ease.

However, Littles didn't have it the best. To most, they were adored around the world. People felt pity for littles and felt the need to protect them at all costs. But of course, not everyone thought the same. Multiple corporations in New York alone have cut off people's jobs because their classification was Little.
They were treated like a liability, a burden.
It wasn't fair.

Scott knew all of this down to a tea, and has made a promise to himself to make sure nobody, nobody, will find out his classification. His wife couldn't know, his father in law couldn't know, and his new team couldn't know.
If any of them knew, his job would be gone in seconds. His life would be in shambles.. and he's afraid that he won't be able to pull it together.

In all honesty, Scott barely feels the need to regress as much as he used to. Back in his twenties, he suppressed it a lot in fear of others finding out. Now all he has to do is stop thinking about the feeling, and it would go away. To repress those feelings, he's lived a life of crime.
But now he was ready to be a different man for the better. He wanted to make a difference in the world and leave his old life behind. Classification and all.

Scott Lang couldn't be little.
An Avenger couldn't be little.

~~~

Today was the day. It was the day he was recruited by Steve Rogers, Captain America. For what? He wasn't sure.. but this was his idol! He felt more honored to fight by his side.
As of right now, he was in a white van with Clint. Barley any words were exchanged between the two except for when they got their, which was a very vague "Be right back" from Clint.

He couldn't believe he met with the Falcon last night.. he felt he played it off pretty smooth, but he didn't know if he thought different. Hopefully he didn't make himself look like an ass.. too much. He still felt pride that he managed to take the Falcon down with somewhat ease.

He's been waiting, or more like sleeping, in the car for what seemed like hours. Until he finally heard the door open, he jolted awake.
He could hear Clint, and see Falcon, A woman with red hair, a man with metal arm, and of course, Captain America.

"Captain Steve Rogers?"
He held out his hand with a genuine smile.

"Mr. Lang?"
He gave a slight smiled back and gave his hand a firm shake, he went to let go, but Scott continued to shake his hand.
"I-it's an honor! I feel like I'm shaking your hand for too long, it's just, holy shit."
He finally let go with the same smile he had before, "I know you too, you're pretty great!" He said to the woman with red hair, she didn't smile.