☁️♥️"I don't need it!"🕷️☁️

Hello hello and welcome to another Marvel Agere Oneshot <3

Today we have our favorite spider boy Peter Parker ! It's been awhile since I've wrote about him!

Thank you to, @hufflepuffed_-_-_- for your request and I hope you all enjoy !

Little: Peter Parker (4)
CG: Y/N

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Mama/Dada/Bubby) I don't need a diaper! I bwig boy! I rweady for pwull-ups!"

Peter has been persistent on trying to persuade you on letting him wear pull-ups instead of diapers. It came as a shock to you at first, considering Peter never really had an issue with wearing diapers before, but you've been kind of concerned with the small change.
One reason being is that you knew that Peter was known for having accidents during the day.
However, you made a promise if he didn't have an accident at night, he'd be able to try wearing a pull up during the day.

Peter did not have an accident last night.

"Are you sure, Petey? What makes you want to wear Pull-ups in the first place? You never told me you didn't like wearing your diapers."

Peter blushed a small shade of pink,
"I a bwig boy.. big boys wear pull-ups.. no diapees."

"Well that's not true, buddy. Your friend Loki wears diapers and they're a big kid!"

Peter shook his head,
"Nuh-uh. Loki a baby. They not a big kid like me!"
Peter said proudly. He ran to the wardrobe and pulled out a pull-up from it's pack, he held it in his hands.

"We mwade a promise, (Mama/Dada/Bubby!) Pleeeaaaaaaseee?"

You sighed,
"Fine, buddy. A promise is a promise. But if you were to have an accident, you need to be honest with me, okay? I won't be upset."

Peter laid down on the floor, "That won't happen. Petey a big boy."
Y/N chuckled and kissed Peter on his rosy cheeks.
"Okay, big boy. Hand me the pull-up so I can change you."

Peter nodded and handed you the pull-up, it had a design from the Lion King on it.
You gently took off Peter's pajama pants and untaped the tapes from his diaper. Putting that to the side you slipped the pull up over his legs then slipped his pants back on him.

"All done, Petey! How you feel?"

"Like a big kid!"
He giggled. He sat up and hugged you tightly, "Thank you (Mama/Dada/Bubby!)"

You hugged the little spider boy back,
"No problem, my love. (Mama/Dada/Bubby) is going to make some breakfast, you think you'll be okay by yourself?"
Y/N asked. Peter nodded his head, "Yup! I gwonna watch Cartoons."

"Good idea, cutie! Have fun, if you need to go potty let me know so I can help you."

Peter whined and went off to do his own thing, it made you chuckle.
You thought it was nice that Peter wanted to get some independence when it came to his headspace! It was going to be a big adjustment for you, because you were so used to taking care of Peter in a smaller headspace, but none the less you were happy for Peter.

~With Peter~

Peter turned on Disney+ and turned on Bluey to watch! It was one of his favorite shows and Tony introduced it to him. Plus he loved the characters and how funny they all were. His favorite being the character, Muffin.

...

..

.