☁️💚"I haven't seen a little one like you in a long time.."🪄☁️

Hey hey everybody!
Welcome back! <3

Todays request was requested by the amazing~
@LokisBabyBoy !
Thank you for your request and I hope you all enjoy! <3

CG: President Loki
Little: Y/N (He/Him) (1)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything was dark. You didn't know how you got here.. you were with your caregiver then all of a sudden everything was pitch black.
The world was full of black and gray, no sunshine, not even the slightest sign of blue skies anywhere.

Y/N wanted to close his eyes but they wouldn't dare shut closed. Not even to blink. He was so memorized by the new area that his body was practically frozen.
"W-where am I..?"
He muttered. "Loki? Are you here?"
His voice echoed throughout what seemed like the whole world. Nobody was here to hear you.

"Loki please.. you have to be here, where did you go?"
You tried to yell, but it sounded just the same as last time. Only a whispered echo.
Your heart was beating faster and faster by the second. Your mind started to get fuzzy. Your blurred eyes could see your hands shaking in terror.. you attempted to wipe the tears away, but your body was still in shock.

"Bubby..!! Cwome back..!"
He cried, his body falling on the floor. His cries sounded so quiet yet so loud.. he hated it. He hated the feeling of being so overwhelmed that anything can push him over the edge. He tried his best to gain back his composure, but nothing he did could get himself to calm down. The tears felt endless.

Suddenly, you felt a pair of arms wrap around you. You wanted to acknowledge the embrace, but your tears wouldn't stop falling. You tried to talk, but it call came out as broken babbles and sentences.

"Oh my, what's gotten you in so much distress?"
You knew that voice.. you knew that voice!!
With some of the strength your body had left you wiped away the tears from your eyes. Your vision was still somewhat blurry.. but you saw the figures face and recognized it instantly.
"B-Bubba..!"
You babbled. The figure looked at you confused, "I apologize.. but I don't know who you're referring to."

"Bubba! Bubba!!"
You snuggled closer to him, you could feel the material of his tie rub against your soft cheeks.
Loki sighed, but smiled at your innocence. "Alright then, I suppose I'm bubba. Now, could you please tell me your name?"
Y/N couldn't respond properly. He tried to blurt out his name but it came out as a broken sentence.
Loki could see the visible frustration on your face.

"I understand if you can't tell me, it's quite alright. I'll just call you.."
He thought for a moment, shortly after he looked at you with a smile, "Prince. It sounds fitting for a cutie like yourself."
President Loki sat down with you in his arms. Y/N kept on babbling in excitement. The bliss of being in your headspace had fully taken over you now. You felt so small, yet so safe at the same time. The world no longer felt scary with your bubba around.

"How did you get here..?"
Loki thought, there hasn't been anyone in the void for a very long time. He's been alone waiting for the proper opportunity to come back to Earth. He just hasn't been able to figure out exactly how yet. Maybe you were another variant of himself? No.. you looked nothing like him.
As he kept looking at you..he couldn't help but gain back memories of when he was in Asgard. When he used to take care of his brother..sometimes he wishes he could go back.

His thoughts were interrupted by your adorable babbles. You seemed so content with just looking at him. He had his fingers dance around on your tummy, making you giggle loudly.
"Aren't you just the cutest thing?" He cooed, "I apologize for the lack of things I have for you.. I was quite unprepared."
Loki sat you down in front of him, your body kept wobbling from side to side. "But I can work with what I have."