☁️🇺🇸💙Slipping Slowly🖤🦾☁️

Hello everybody ! :D

Welcome back!

Thank you to @the_depressed_bitch for your request and I hope you all enjoy!

CG: Steve Rogers
Little: Bucky Barnes
(The emojis really gave it away LMAO)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"C'mere Buck! Dinner is here!"

"Okay Dada!"
Bucky grabbed his stuffed blue puppy plushie and started to walk to the dinner table. Steve ordered one of Bucky's favorites today; Italian food!
Steve got some spaghetti and a side of salad for himself and got Bucky some chicken alfredo.
The two rarely ever ate out, but sometimes cooking was a bit tiring. Decides it's been awhile since they've had this to eat.

Bucky sat down in a chair where his food was. His favorite sippy cup had grape juice in it. He took a small sip out of it before grabbing a fork and eating away on his pasta.

Steve chuckled and started to take a bite of his own.
"Slow done bubby! Dada doesn't want you to choke."

Bucky swallowed his food and gave a thumbs up, "I won't dada! I be really careful."

Bucky continued to eat his pasta fast. Steve kept an eye on him while he was eating, for the most part he did a really good job! However, he noticed that Bucky missed his mouth a couple of times while eating. Not too much a big deal! It could be fixed.

A couple minutes later, Bucky stopped eating his food.
"I full, dada."

"Me too, buddy."
Steve grabbed a napkin and wiped off his face, and grabbed another one, "C'mere sugar, I gotta wipe off your face."

"Nuh uh!! No!"

Steve raised an eyebrow, "No? Why not?" He asked, genuinely confused from Bucky's response.

"Scratchy.. no like it.."

Steve realized what the little one meant. He was pretty sensitive to some materials on his face. If you weren't delicate it could make his face red and dry.

"Sorry bud, dada forgot."
He placed the napkin down and got up from his seat, "How about we take a bath instead, hm? With your duckies?"

A smile instantly came upon Bucky's face,
"Yayy! Bath twime!!"
Bucky got out of his seat and excitedly and went to Steve, making small grabby hands.

Steve happily picked him up, but took note that Bucky was willing to be picked up. Usually when he was in a older headspace, like 3, he would want to walk on his own. Maybe he was regressing down more? Steve didn't know for sure, but he was going to keep an eye on Bucky.

~In the bathroom: In Tub~

Steve began to wash Bucky gently and carefully, he didn't want to get soap in the poor little one's eyes.
Bucky contently kept playing with his rubber ducks. He occasionally made little "quack quack" noises when he made them swim away.

He pushed one of the last ducks near him away and giggled to himself. He slowly raised his thumb to his mouth and started to suck on it.

Steve gently helped Bucky take it out of his mouth,
"No no, Buck. No fingers in your mouth."

Bucky tilted his head to the side a little bit, then just shrugged. This time he put his metal thumb into his mouth. Steve urgently took it out,
"No, buddy. Not your metal one either."

Bucky looked at Steve with sad eyes, tears were threatening to fall from his eyes.
"Oh cmon, Bucky bear.."
Steve sighed, "Looks like bathtime is over, huh? I think you might be regressing a little younger, hey buddy?"
Steve asked, in hopes for maybe an answer, but all he got was babbles in return. Which in a way answered his question.

"It's gonna be cold for a couple minutes buddy."
Steve warned. He grabbed Bucky from under his armpits and helped him stand up on the floor. He was shivering slightly.
Steve got a fluffy brown towel for Bucky and wrapped it around him quickly.
And had another small towel for Bucky's hair, he wrapped it around his head so it could dry faster.

Steve picked up Bucky and held him on his hip so his towels wouldn't fall off his cold body,
"Let's get you dressed."

Once in their bedroom, Steve laid Bucky down on the bed. The regressed boy giggled and kicked his legs around. It made Steve smile and give Bucky a quick kiss on his forehead.
Steve went to the wardrobe and got out some pajama's for bedtime. It was fairly could so he decided to get a pair of gray sweatpants and a onesie that had long sleeves yet was legless.
It was navy blue!
And he grabbed a nighttime diaper and some supplies for Bucky as well.

Steve turned back to the bed, Bucky had taken off his towel wrap for his head and was chewing on it contently.
"I take it your hungry, hm?"
Steve laughed, he gently took the towel out of Bucky's mouth, he received a pout in response to his actions.

"Oh cmon, don't be such a fussy baby."
Steve teased. He unwrapped Bucky from his towel and placed his nighttime diaper under his bottom. He sprinkled a little bit of powder then pulled the diaper up to his waist, taping it to make sure it was nice and secure.

He got out the onesie and put it over Bucky's head, it made his hair go all out of place. He helped Bucky slip his arms into the arm sleeves, then buttoned the buttons near his crotch.
"Almost done, Buck. Just gotta put on your pants."

Steve stayed true to his word and quickly slipped the sweatpants onto to Bucky.
"There you go, bud! Now let's go make you a baba. We don't want you putting anymore icky things in your mouth."
Steve cooed, he picked up Bucky and held him bridal style this time. Bucky kept on gurgling some gibberish as they made there way to the kitchen.
Steve responded to it all as if his little one were telling a story.
Responding with "Oh really?" or "Ooo, did that really happen?" whilst making his bottle.

~TimeSkip~

The room was dark, not even the moon was shining through the windows.
Steve was humming contently while feeding his little one his nighttime bottle filled with Oat Milk, Bucky's favorite. His stomach doesn't take well to regular milk, so the two of them had to come up with some alternatives.

Steve soon realized the soft suckles started to quiet down. He pulled the bottle out of Bucky's mouth and shook it, he felt that it no longer had any milk left and that Bucky was already starting to fall asleep.

Steve smiled and laid Bucky down on the bed, covering him in three covers so he could stay warm.
With one final kiss goodnight, he went under the covers himself and started to shut his eyes..

"Goodnight, Buck.. sweet dreams little buddy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baby Bucky >>>

Literally one of my top favorite people to write about when it comes to age regression 😭

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed! Thank you all so so so much for reading, and I hope you have a magnificent day !

Love you all! ❤️

Buhhhhh bye!

the_depressed_bitch