☁️🪄Little Mischeif Baby💚☁️

Inspired by~
@LokisBabyBoy
<3

I hope you all enjoy!

CG: Y/N (He/Him
Little: Loki (1)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loki never really fell into Babyspace often. He was also so busy with his life that he never really takes the time to relax. However Y/N was very good at reminding him that breaks are needed, and he shouldn't work himself out as much.
Loki a good percent of the time denied that he needed a break and that he didn't need to regress.
Sometimes to the point where they would have pounding headaches due to not regressing in months.

But when that happens.. Loki would always fall into Y/N's arms, and that's where we are now

~Current Time~

It was the evening.
Loki was cuddling in your arms, she could feel her little mindset creeping up on her. But she didn't fight it this time. They felt safe and reassured with you.
"You're so sleepy, aren't you baby?"
Y/N cooed while stroking Loki's soft hair.
He could feel Loki nod. He saw that Loki was quickly falling asleep on his chest.. it was such an adorable sight to see. But you had to break his sleep by picking him up and placing him on your hip. Loki started to squirm and whine.

"Ssshh, sshh.. it's okay, you can go back to sleep soon. We just gotta get you in some comfier clothes, you can't sleep in these ones baby!"

Loki was currently wearing a grayish-black suit. His whole closet was full of them! You always try to convince him to wear something different, but he always responds with "It's just my type of fashion, darling."

With them on your hip, you walked into Loki's nursery and placed him on the changing table. Loki wasn't squirming at all, he was too tired to do so. Usually he's a little more fussy when he has to get changed.

"Don't worry babes, I'll make it quick."
You went in the closet and got out a mint green snap onesie, a nighttime diaper, and some socks.
Y/N walked over to the changing table again and got out all the supplies needed. First he took of Loki's suit jacket, then the shirt underneath that. Y/N then took off his pants and his undergarments.

He grabbed the diaper and opened it up, sliding it under Loki. You sprinkled a pretty generous amount of powder then pulled up his diaper to his lower tummy. You taped one side then the other.
"Look at you, baby! You look so cute!"
Y/N kissed Loki's tummy, it made Loki giggle a little bit!

Next was the onesie;
"Sit up for me baby."

Loki held out his hands and gently you pulled him up so he was sitting up, "Good job!"
You slid the onesie over his head the gently helped him lay back down again.
Last but not least you snapped the buttons on the crotch of his onesie.

"Buba..?"
Loki mumbled.
"Yes, baby?"

The little one pointed to his lips, you made a small "ohh" sound when you realized what he wanted. You had forgotten his paci! You went over to his crib and found a couple laying around. Y/N chose the green pacifier with light green jewels on it. Loki made it himself!

Walking back over to the little one you handed Loki the pacifier, Loki placed it in his mouth instantly. Happily suckling on it.
To finish the job you slid some fuzzy green socks onto his feet one by one.

"Aww look at you, baby. You're so adorable~"
You cooed whilst picking him up. You could see a small blush spread across his cheeks.
"Cmon, let's go to sleep bud. It's getting late."

Y/N went near Loki's crib to place him there, but Loki wouldn't let go of you. He started whining and nuzzles into your shoulder.
"What's wrong, baby?"

It was hard for Loki to form words in Babyspace. It was like his whole vocabulary was gone. Despite this Loki finds ways to communicate with you. Like pointing to the things she wants or pointing to things she needs.
In this case, she pointed to you.

"Me? You want me?"

Loki nodded.

"Ohh, you want to sleep with bubby. Thats alright with me," Y/N kissed Loki's forehead, "I love sleeping with my cuddle bug."
You began to walk out of the room and turned off the lights, closing the door after.

The whole avengers tower was so quite surprisingly? Usually Tony would be having parties or Steve and Sam would be running around the building. Maybe everyone is starting to sleep too? That would be very rare.

Click

You entered the room and turned on the lights. Your room was pretty big! King sized bed with a ton of fuzzy blankets, a large TV, and a large closet. Some books were laying around also, all of them were Loki's.

You laid Loki down on the bed and tucked him in under the many blankets and covers.
"All nice and comfy, hm?"

Loki nodded, but he wasn't completely happy just yet. He wanted you! The little one made grabby hands towards you, a couple of sucks coming from his pacifier.

"I know sweet cheeks, I know. I'll get in just a second, okay?"

Loki understood and nodded.

Y/N walked over to the closet and got out some night time clothes for himself.
(Clothes of your choosing)
After putting everything on you made your way back to the bed to sleep with Loki. Her eyes were dropping down, she must've had a long day.

"Rest your eyes baby.. you need sleep."
Y/N cooed whilst stroking his fingers through Loki's hair. To your surprise, Loki shook his head no.
He reached his hands out to you instead.

"Oh yes, how could I forget the most important part," you shifted closer to Loki and wrapped your arms around his waist, "My cuddle bug needs cuddles." Loki giggled and leaned more into your loving embrace.

"Sleep well, my love.. I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found this is my drafts! I had no clue it was finished until I checked this book again.. so surprise! <3

I'm so sorry oneshots haven't been as consistent lately, I'm still trying to get out of my writers block but I'm slowly getting there!! I have some oneshots that are almost finished/in the making ^^

Thank you for being so patient with me, and I hope you all enjoyed!

I love you all so so so much!

*mwah mwah mwah mwah!* ❤️

Have a good day everybody!

❤️💜❤️💜❤️