introduction-jasmines pov

I woke up to my loud alarm that i planned on snoozing before i remembered that today was my first day at chino hills high .

To be completely honest with you I wasn't too exited. I used to reside back in Chicago but my mom and I moved out to Cali for her job. I'm not big on making new friends especially because of how close i was with my old ones back in chicago. But my mom is telling me i just have to "adjust" which I guess i have to do for her.

I climbed out of bed and went into my closet. My moms a fashion designer and she's always wanting me to wear these cute dresses and skirts but ima hooper and I don't like dressing too girly but when I do , best believe I look fineee. I had chose some black biker shorts and a michael jordan shirt with my red and black jordan's because why not , i needed a good first impression to whoever i may meet today. I first brushed my teeth and fixed my hair a little because of how frizzy it was , I got dressed and fixed my makeup grabbed my stuff and headed downstairs for breakfast.

"Well hello jasmine!" Said my mom as she saw me come down the stairs.
"hi." i responded dryly.
"Girl don't be so bleh you can make so many new friends today. i made you waffles so eat up. i'm almost late to work so if you want a ride hurry it up." she said.
"Thanks ma." I said. i finished quickly then hopped into my moms car.
I was not ready for this.

____________________________________
ahh omg this is my first book so to whoever finds this and reads it please leave suggestions and recommendations for me to improve on my upcoming books!!! <33.