Gbg no Sbg

Jasmines Pov——————-
I had just finished eating breakfast and watching bad dies west with the girls when I got a notification that Melo had been removed from the big gc with the boys and then Jalen called me and Sharife sent a video to the groupchat that Jazaria showed me on her phone while I was on the phone with Jalen .
"Jasmine .. i'm sorry but lamelo ass cheating."
Jalen said
"Lamelo what?" I said in shock
I put Jalen on speaker infront of Priya Michelle Lanai Leah and Jazaria and he said.
"Sharife sent you proof . Melo wasn't answering the phone me n the gng went to go check on him mikey drove and we walked in and found him laid up with Ashley , both of they clothes was off and he confessed to cheating. i'm so sorry jas.." He said panicked.
I started crying and Leah took my phone and said : "are y'all still there i wanna beat both they ass..we had literally been dating for 2 fucking days."
"No, we're on the way to yall right now ." he spoke as I heard a car pull up in my driveway.
I started balling my eyes out into priyas arms . I can't believe lamelo would do stupid shit like this. The boys walked in and Ja immediately came to comfort me and said .
"Look gng Iknow you pissed heartbroken whatever u feeling right now go get yourself together you going to beat that bitch ass and Lamelos u hear me lil sis i'm not letting you go out sad aii ?" He said looking me dead in the eye as everyone else watched.
"Okay ." I said getting up wiping my tears as leah went into My bedroom with me to get me mentally straight.
"Fuck him. Idk what's into him but we gon beat whatever it is tf out his ass i swear to u jas ." Leah said as I heard jalen coming upstairs .
"Twin you okay ?" He said .
"Ima be coo." I said as Leah helped me slick my hair into a tight bun n put a hoodie n some jordan's on.
"Mikey drive me there n sb find the bitch location. both they ass getting beat." I said walking out the door grabbing mikey's keys nd powering on his car. Everybody followed suit and the boys got in Priyas car as jalen drove.