Lamelo you gotta dip.

Ja's Pov——-
*your call has been forwarded to an automated voicemail.*
"yo where tf this nigga melo at he said he'd slide ?"
i said tryna figure out where melo at. he ain't been answering nobody phone since last night .
"ion know u wanna go slide ta see ?" jalen asked
"cmon y'all i'm driving" mikey said
"hollon i'm coming" sharife said "me too" said bronny
and we all hopped in mikey's jeep n drove to the Ball house .
Mikey's Pov————
I pull up to The Ball House wit da guys ja , jalen , bronny and rife . Ja got the keys so we went in n we decided to scare him so we ain't come in too loud we was tiptoeing n shit then this happened :
"aye yo (rife says while whispering) ima record yall scaring his bitch ass"
"bet it " ja said as we crept upstairs with rife recording and ja buss the nigga door open to see this:
"yo what the fuck melo? " ja said .
"what is it?" bronny said "wat happen?" jalen said as we all walked past ja in shock and rife recording and seen it .
Lamelo and Ashley laid up in bed .
"Lamelo what the fuck is wrong wit you?" Ja screamed waking the both of them up . Ashley automatically jumped up and started putting her clothes on and lamelo sat there looking confused like he was clueless as to what was going on ..
"Nigga you got a whole girlfriend and seriously .. ashley? " Sharife said (Still recording.)
"I- bro she jus came to me n i needed it real bad." Melo said confessing.
"Nigga this not coo i'm telling Jas." Jalen said.
"NO BRO -  please don't ." Lamelo said.
"Naa that's his best-friend of course he gon tell her if i was in his position I would do the same shit . ashley get the fuck out n tie ya hair up cse it's gon be 6 females ta beat yo ass outside in about 20 minutes." Ja said looking at lamelo dissapointed .
"Yo rife send ts so jas." I said knowing he was recording.
Jalen walked off upset already on the phone with jasmine as sharife sent her the video he recorded and lamelo sat there looking stupid pleading for forgiveness . he eventually stopped because he knew he had fucked up and knew there was nothing he could say or do to fix this.
"Yo idk what u got going on but we out. Ts is not cool gng" I said motioning the gng out Lamelos house .
We knew that Jasmine , Leah , Priya , Michelle Jazaria and Lanai had a sleepover at Jasmines so we drove to they house to go check on Jasmine because I knew it's a lot for her to handle considering how in love she was with lamelo .