Economics

Leah's Pov
the bell to first period just run and jasmine jogged over to where melo was and they started walking together. and tbhhhh, I SHIP.

"LEAH." i heard a familiar voice whisper behind me. i turned around to see the one and only temetrius jamel morant. "yes ja?" i responded . as i closed my locker and began walking, "if i was a female and you were a dude would u fuck me?" ja said looking serious . "boy what the fuck." i responded looking at him weird as we walking into first period
ja has been my best friend since 7th grade , he has a goofy ass personality just like lamelo but was the mature one between the two. we walked into first and sat down, i like economics so i was actually paying attention when i looked over at ja who was on his phone again, he's always downloading these weird childish games. this one looked like he was in a factory making pizza? idk and idc i needed to focus on my notes.

-at lunch-
the bell for lunch rang and me and ja walked over to a table where we found lamelo and jasmine at, his goofy ass was making tiktoks with her twerking and shit like a weirdo wit his tongue out. i could see jasmine dying laughing. it seems they've gotten closer . ahh so cute ima have to ft jasmine about this later . me and ja walked up and lamelo immediately threw takis at me "YAYYY" i said . i love me some takis. "unt unt sis where is my gum" lamelo said with his hand on his hip and his lips poked out like a female. "ugh." i said as i opened my backpack and took out a pack of watermelon gum for lamelo." idk why he chews gum with braces but bros addicted and i don't question it. I caught ja staring at the side of my face but didn't mention it because i didn't wanna make him uncomfortable..but at the same time what u lookin at nigga . jasmine showed me the tiktoks we made and lamelo is so fucking gay, ig he was just displaying what he wanted jasmine to do to him the way he was twerking on her , i immediately reached out my phone to text that to jasmine because i found it so funny. instead i looked up and melo had her phone taking selfies and saw the notification and looked at me and flipped me off obviously blushing. ahh he a simp frl.

I think i got me a new bestie though , not to replace ja, just a female in my life to yk, rely on. i grew up around all males and my mom left when we were younger. oh by me i mean my brothers and i, i have 3, and my dad. i grew up being the only girl in the house which is why i only had guy friends being melo and ja, i'm coo wit some of they friends too. like mikey and bronny . it's coo. but jasmine will make it better i just know it