Help me Bro.

Lamelos Pov———-
I know I fucked up. I love jasmine and i shouldnt even have continued with ashley after she interrupted me on the game and did what we did . I should call Lonzo he's smart and he'll tell me what to do .

 I should call Lonzo he's smart and he'll tell me what to do

Otp with Zo——-
"Yo kid waddup." Zo said as he answered the call from his lil bro
"Zo I need yo help bro . i said sounding desprate asl because i am.
"wat u fuck up now melo ?" lonzo said .
"bro i cheated on jasmine n now the whole gang mad at me ." i said
"you what? with who?" he asked
"ashley.. my ex." i replied
"bro you fucked ts up if it were me i'd go apologize n get on my knees to that girl because you fucked up yo ." Zo said sounding disappointed.
"aii bro thank you n i know i fucked up sum just came over me in the moment and i did the worst shit ever." I said before ending the conversation and ending the call with Lonzo. I gotta find out a way to apologize to jasmine , i know she not gon take me back but right now anything is worth a try.
Jasmines Pov———————————————
As we were driving to lamelos house i saw that bop ass bitch walking on the sidewalk with khadijah. Jalen saw them and stopped the car and since we were behind them we did the same . all of the girls hopped out hair already tied jewelry already off n we definitely didn't jump , we lined it up, jazaria and priya was my backups while i was on ashley and of course leah wanted her ones with khadijah so michelle and lanai was her backs. after we beat they ass we hopped in the car and dipped to melos house .
Mikey's pov———-
"Yo y'all crazy 💀💀 ts was mad entertaining."
i said as the girls hopped back in the car. I could hear the gng laughing hard asl in jalens car but we knew the hardest part for jas was going to be to go to melos house .. we decided not to and headed home .