ashleys revenge

new character alert ‼️🚨🚨🚨‼️‼️‼️🚨🚨
khadijahs bestfriend, lamelo balls ex girlfriend, one of leah's sworn enemies ..

new character alert ‼️🚨🚨🚨‼️‼️‼️🚨🚨khadijahs bestfriend, lamelo balls ex girlfriend, one of leah's sworn enemies

ashley- yasandra alvarez

___________________________________
Ashley's Pov.
*otp with khadijah*
"Wait so you mean to tell me they jumped you or it was jus leah?.." I asked dijah, she was filling me in on what happened when her and kelly went to melos crib to give our ex friend a lil pop up visit which i couldn't attend because I was at my tias house.
"Girl yes they jumped me everyone was there Lanai and Leah beat the shit out of me and priya michelle jazaria and that jasmine hoe js watched n i got a fucking black eye." Khadijah said in distress.
"Aii we gon get our get back with them two js for doing you like that, but atleast we got into Leah's head ..ik you want ja and we both know how i feel about melo. we can make ts work." I said. I just didn't know how..
"how about we set them up... like catch them when they're not fully aware of what's going on..." khadijah said .
"spill." i responded eagerly
"How about we get someone they're cool with to throw a party .. let them get drunk and we take them into the bedrooms and do what we gotta do." Khadijah said.
"Idk girl that sounds illegal..they don't have control over their bodies..." I said..
"Girl i don't give no fuck i get what i want you know this.. if that doesn't work then i'll have a backup plan by then." she said hopeful.
"aii , imma ttyl" i said ,
"bye twinn" dijah said then hung up. uhhh this sounded stressful. But when i think about lamelo it will all be worth it. Ima text khadijah to throw that plan out the window. I want to do my own revenge.. Ashley's Revenge.
____________________________________
first love 💕- Lamelo
ashley.- ashley

Ashley's phone

Me: Hi Lamelo.
first love💕- what.
Me: I can't say hi?
first💕- no i have a gf now i can't talk to my ex tf now bye.
*first love 💕 has blocked you. *
Damnit melo why you gotta be so fuckin difficult, he need to know i'm really what's best for him. he gon learn soon though.

*calling khadijah*
-dijah .. "yes..?"
-ashley.."fuck that plan she got him in a chokehold ima have to do things my way.."
-dijah .. "what do u mean?"
-ashley .." you'll find out soon"
-dijah.. "oh shit."
Khadijah said before i hung up the phone .. ima get my mf man back.
I rushed from my couch to my room and changed into this :

cute righttt , i got a suprise for melo UNDERRRneath my fit

I grabbed my keys , got in my benz and drove to the side of chino hills melo lived on . I knew he kept his key under a specific plant in a pot and unlocked the door . nobody's home. I went upstairs into melos room where he was playing the videogame. I opened the door and he looked at me in shock.
"what the fuck are you doing here" melo said taking off his headseat and standing up
"melo, calm down i-"
"no ashley you can't be here i have a girlfriend and i love her u cannot be here leave !" lamelo said before he set me off "i will call the cops for breaking and entering ashley i swear if you don't leav-" he tried to say as i went in and kissed him, he was into it because he didn't stop and instead grabbed onto my waist . i pushed him down on the bed and ...

————————————— LAMELO's POV—————
i don't know what came over me but ashley's lips just felt different , i fell back on the bed and watched as she took off her sweats and shirt revealing a sexy ass lingerie set .. she bit her lip n climbed ontop of me continuing to kiss me and reaching down near my dick .. i picked her up and put her on her back and slammed myself inside her and omfg she felt so mfn good, i missed this so much youn understand. she let out loud moans while looking me in my eyes . i'm so glad nobody's home because I don't want anyone to snitch to jas - OH SHIT JASMINE .
I knew what i was doing was wrong but i Didn't wanna opt out of it especially because of how far in me and ashley were .. and i mean how far my dick was in her stomach . but I couldn't stop. i kept going until i nut and even after ashley cleaned me up with her tongue . dang I missed her . I layed back on the bed wit my hands above my head and motioned for her to come here. she layed on my chest wrapping her arms around my neck and we started kissing again and eventually ended up falling asleep .