Back2ChiRaq

Leah's pov
it had been a month since melo cheated on me.
nd best believe i been thriving . idk why i was so butthurt when me and that boy had only been dating for 48 hours.. maybe because of how I let myself be so gullible. I told myself when i moved here from chicago i'd stay to myself and not rush into anything but i've done more than the opposite.
i can get back into that mindset though cause it's now thanksgiving break, it's getting colder outside and i love fall. especially fall in Chicago where i just happened to be going.
"Yes i will bring you back garrett's popcorn leah." i said on the phone with my bff while packing.
"Okay. Have fun girl text me when you get off the plane love you." Leah said
"Love you most." I said hanging up.
Me and leah had gotten closer as we'd always go to the gym together . Our season had started and as she'd hoped, we've been doing great. We're 5-0 so far and Ja's little sister got moved up to varsity with us.. AS A FRESHMAN. shes D1 material and i love that for her.
As for me and my offers, I have Usc, Kentucky and Iowa so far and I'm very greatful. I'd love to go to Usc and play under Dawn Staley so that's my #1 choice right now. It's confidential but leah told me she's gonna commit to Murray State after Ja does. I love that for them I just hope it dosent come back to bite her in the but. Which I deny it will because her and Ja are soulmates .
I finish packing and tell my mom i'm ready .."OKAY JASMINE GET IN THE CARRR." She says as i lug my suitcase down the stairs
"YES MAAM!" i yell.
-hey siri, play homecoming by kanye west."

____________________________________
I took over a year off to cut you btches some slack!
Hey y'all i'm back working on this book. I got a whole new storyline otw .
the song homecoming is perfect for jas rn she going back to chicago kanye was tb going back to chicago yk? y'all not feeling me 😂😂 byee.