@ school

(ja )temetrius pov ——————-
it's been a day since we cut off melo , it was hard bcse that's deadass my ride or die nigga but he fucked up wit evb when he cheated on jas because we a close ass group n u can't do shit to one of us without doing it to all of us as well . jasmine is doing a lot better and if u ask me she had a lil breakup glo.
Leah's pov ————————-
"Ja wake up we got school !" I said to ja. I stayed at his house last night even tho it's a school night his parents didn't mind because they know we responsible .
"noo bae i wanna stay sleep for a little longer come here." ja said whining .
Well at least one of us is responsible .
"noo ja cmon . " i said digging into my bag , i packed the stuff i needed and my bookbag so i can ride with ja to school .
i went in his bathroom to brush my teeth as ja crept up behind me putting his arms around my waste kissing my neck .
"didnt i tell u to come back to bed ?" he said in his sleepy voice .
"didnt I tell you we had school today ? now cmon get dressed ." i said
sometimes i gotta act like this lil boy mom . ja walked back in his room rubbing his eyes and i washed my face and brushed my teeth then got ready . it took ja another 20 minutes to do so , so i went and texted jasmine to check on her ..

Leah's Iphone —-
Jas - Princess Jasmine 💗😋.
Leah - LeahBeah💗💗.

LeahBeah 💗💗. - Goodmorning best ! You doing ok?
PrincessJasmine💗😋. - Hey leah ! i'm coo i talked to my mom a bit n we fnf over here . i was gon spin the block on my ex but i decided it's best for me to stay single and focus on basketball and school right now.

LeahBeah 💗💗.- I'm so glad u not upset over that bop ass bitch n lamelo ass, n yea we need to be prepping our season coming up soon n shit , we locked in . 🤞

PrincessJasmine💗😋. - Hy, i'm getting ready tho what u wearing td ?
LeahBeah💗💗.- I got on my varsity jacket n half up half down , twinn ?
PrincessJasmine 💗😋. - Fsfs see u at school . 😘
LeahBeah💗💗.- Bet itt !

I put my phone down from texting jasmine as ja walked in again still not ready,
"bae how i'm dressed n clean n ready ta go n u still in pajamas wit ya breaf smellin like cornchips . " i said annoyed because we had to be out his house in a good 10 minutes .
"i'm getting uppppp , can we js get a quickie in tho ma?" he said still wiping crust out his eyes.
"no ml i'm already dressed, ion want u to fuck my fit up but u can fuck up wtv u want when we get home , or when i get home from practice okay ? " i said facing him as he had me leaning against the sink .
"ouuu shit say fucking less ." he said grabbing his toothbrush as i chuckled walking downstairs greeting his little sister niya who was a freshman interested in playing ball , and me as the captain obviously i have to put her on since she's my lil sis in law.
"heyy niya ! " i said as i came down the stairs
"hey leahhh u look cute girl ." she said eating a piece of bacon .
"thank uu , girls tryouts are today , you should come ik you'd kill those other freshman fr you might even end up on varsity wit me and jas..!" i said in a convincing tone .
"oh fs lemme get my bag , can i ride with you and ja to school?" she said
"ye-" i was about to say as i was cut off by ja coming out his room looking fine asf.

"oh fs lemme get my bag , can i ride with you and ja to school?" she said "ye-" i was about to say as i was cut off by ja coming out his room looking fine asf

"no niya you cannot i got some business to handle before school , ask zay if she can give u a ride." i said cutting off leah . who still looked mad fuckable , my hornyness did not go away but trust, it will be dealt with... in the car!
"ja why u do that." i said as he guided me out the door as i grabbed my bookbag.
"cause ." i said in a dry tone.
"Bye niya ! " she said as i pushed her out the door.
"bye sis ! "i heard her say in the distance.
i opened the car door for leah and she looked at me weird , cause i never do that but today we being different.
i began to drive down the road asking what she wanted for breakfast .
"ummm dunkin ? " she said as i drove down the road in that direction , we had 45 mins to spare before our first class, shit was finna get wicked.
"how u feel abt that tryout u gotta lead today ?" i said rubbing on her thighs .
"i'm exited , i got niya to come but more importantly our season is getting more recognition from scouts n shi so i'm exited asl." she said while looking at me weird.
"that's good bae , get alot of offers like me so we can go to the same college , i'm looking at murray state rn . " i said .
"hmm" she replied still looking at me .
"what u looking at me like tht for ?" i said as i slid my hand in her pants playing with her a lil .
"now u giving me a reason to ." she responded smiling.
she slightly opened her legs as i slipped a finger in , she let out a light moan n i went faster as i felt the juices build up . we pulled up to the dunkin drive thru and i decided to put two in , n drill a lil faster inside of her . atp she was a moaning mess .
"fuck ja whyyyy ." she said as i pulled up to the speaker and the lady asked what we wanted .
"tell her wht u want ma." i said as i pulled her pants all the way down and put three in going even faster. "ummm a- a breakfa-mmm breakfast sandwich and a- a strawberry sm-mmm - smoothie ." she said struggling to talk , "add another sandwich to that." i said smirking as i went even faster .
"alright your total is 17.82 pull up to the next window." the lady said as i drove up taking my fingers out and giving her my card and recieving our food. i put it in the backseat and parked in the parking lot for a second before choking leah with my hand on her area .
"aii ma don't ever try to make me hold in my mf hornyness again cse i'll have yo ass struggling to breathe js like u was struggling to order ." i said as she smirked n bit her lip.
"mmm yea wtv." she said ass i leaned in n kissed her slow while rubbing on it hard and slow which caused her to moan a lil bit js as i anticipated.
i slipped my 2 back in and started pumping in and out still kissing her n teasing her clit.
"lemme stop before i start sum u won't wanna finish." i said pulling out of the parking lot.
"oh bby best believe when we get home, ima finish for you.🙃" she said smiling looking up at me.
i created a monster.
i handed her her food and we ate while listening to jhene aiko otw to school.