open doors

"NIGGA WHAT IF SHE SAY NO." me n the guys onna game upstairs idk wut the girls doing but these niggas tryna get me to ask out jazzy. it's only been a week with her in chino hills
idk if it's too early or if she even feels the same.
"bro you never know unless you do it." ja said.
"nigga you go ask out leah" i responded
"no need, you noticed the limp in her walk" ja said smirking. nasty ass nigga.
"bro just do it she might like u back and if she don't so what you lamelo ball you get bitches my boy." jalen said.
"ok mr perfect relationship wit a girlfriend who dresses exactly like you and kisses you every minute and loves you so much" i responded.
a nigga is lonely.
"have y'all even talked about liking eachother like that?" sharife asked
"right bro u gotta dig into it then find the right time" mr i get bitches aka mikey responded.
"bro she could like someone else or not even be thinking about liking anyone" i said taking the headseat off itching my ears.
"u overthinking it bro" sharife said.
"mane fuck it ima find out for u since jazzy my new bestie now" jalen said. i know he has a girlfriend but if he pull sumn im beating his as- "aii pro preciate it" i responded looking at him weird.

nah i'm trippin he got a girl he wouldn't.
"i'm finna go check on leah" ja said . that nigga is obsessed, n between u and i he told me everything that happened last night, ig after school friday he picked her up and then they fucked..lol it mbnnnn.

lol it mbnnnn

priyas pov

____________________________________

"AND THEN SHE SAID SHE WOULD BMA SO I SAID WSP, IAN EVER HEAR FROM HG AGAINN." leah said.
Leah done decided she was gonna open up to us more and she told us why she acted how she did and apologized to all us for how she came off as which i think we all appreciated. especially with lanai because of how strongly she felt toward leah and they seem to be getting along great now. oh idk if you heard but um, i'd like leah to tell that story for herself.
____________________________________

leah pov

sooo i kinda have to explain myself as to why i've been so nonchalant for this story to continue and the reason being ..these two females. ashley and khadijah
ashley was lamelos girlfriend at one point but she cheated on him and khadijah was her little minion that followed her around. ashley noticed me and melo getting closer and made up some fake ass rumor that i'm a hoe and fucked melo, ja, sharife, mikey, jalen and bronny basically saying ima hoe n a pass around and basically ruined my sophomore year. the boys denied the rumors ofc but she still didn't give up. i got sick of it and told her if she wasn't gon fight me no point. the hoe didn't wanna fight nor did khadijah. ever since then i been careful wit who i been around because i don't trust too well.