i will fly out ..

Jayshaun pov .
Jaylanni && Jasmine pulled up to my house and a nigga was geeked . me & jasmine always had sum for eachother but we never turned it into anything and we liked it that way.
i missed her i can't lie jaylanni is so hyper alll the time and jasmine left . she was my rock and still is and i'm so glad she's back.
"Jassss " i said as she opened the door jumping into my arms with jaylanni walking in behind her .
oh my god i missed ha smell .
"Hi jay " she said kissing me on the cheek . then she automatically ran upstairs knowing that's where my baby sister aniyah was. she called her "her little sister" so i couldn't be mad that's the second place she ran .
"Hey lani " i said to jaylanni putting her feet on the couch and turning on the tv.
"Hey jay what's on my channel today" she said curled up on my couch. she loved watching tv at my house instead of hers. iguess it's because my tv bigger or wtv .
"mmcht bye find u sum to watch" i said going upstairs to my little sister room to find her and jasmine playing with dolls. my heart melted .
"J look jasmine brought me a new doll!" she said gums all out "i see niyah , it's pretty can i take jasmine for a second ?" i asked carefully .
niyah get territorial about her jasmine.
"ok quick tho" she said focused on the doll.
jasmine got up and i grabbed her hand leading her to my room .
we both sat on my bed and started talking .
"Yea , i was dating him for two days.. but he cheated on me with his ex. he keeps posting these emo ass quotes on ig and the groupchat keeps sending me them" she said explaining her relationship failure with lamelo ball.
I hated tht nigga . One time in the 8th grade, my aau team played his when they flew out to chicago, him and I went at it the whole game and it eventually got physical. I got a tech and kicked out the game and he went on to be this basketball phenomenon.
jasmine didn't know this of course but I still had a question.
"I can fly out and shoot tht nigga yk ion play about you ." i said picking her up onto my lap
"it's okay mh i'm off him. && i'm back with y'all for the week so ion even need allat on my mind rn . I missed u what you been up to?" she said
"well shit . school , that's it ts lame down here i might js fly back with you." i said scratching my head.
"You and jaylanni both said that y'all gone buy a ticket ?" she said laughing
I just might. She looked so good .
"fse " i said laughing back.
Idk what it is but jasmine had a glow up since she came back from cali .
her skin glowing hair look amazing and the body ...
i can't even go there rn . she look good asl.
_____
Jasmines pov .
Me and Jay been talking , shit jaylanni came upstairs nd we got high asfk. Jaylanni left to go see a nigga leaving me and jayshaun alone once again and we was js speaking , letting our high ass minds say wtv needed ta be said . And it went a lil like this.
"I'm so glad you back mama ." Jay said in a low raspy voice .
"Iknow" i said not even aware of what was going on.
"cmere" he said grabbing my throat & kissing me.
we made a whole lot of stopmotions and might have posted some stuff
on ig. but i felt right cse ta me jayshaun felt like home.

We ended up falling asleep and stayed like this the whole day

We ended up falling asleep and stayed like this the whole day. js into eachother. no fucking, no complications. js two mfks who know they in love.
____________________________________
ghe ts not even funny idk where i'm going with this if i fck up the book my bad y'all this is a freestyle.