ja can pull!!

Ja's pov
"oh nahh" i thought in my head, who tf this kelly nigga think he is ? oh shi i gotta clarify. aii so kelly this nigga me n melo used to be coo wit in middle school we was good ass friends until we found him in melos dad room one day stealing a watch and we beat his ass, he done shit like that many times thru the years and his sneaky ass just happens to be leah's ex boyfriend. why tf is he here? and who this chick is? oh that's leah ex bestfriend, she was coo wit leah they was tight as fuck until when leah was having mental issues she told kelly and he made fun of her for it, guilt tripped her into not breaking up with him and js trapping her in a toxic relationship, while cheating on her with her "bestfriend" as well. oh her ex bestie name is khadijah. (ka-dee-juh)

i decided to break the silence in the backyard by saying "kelly wtf you doing here with khadijah

i decided to break the silence in the backyard by saying "kelly wtf you doing here with khadijah." i yelled causing him to give me a look. i wish that nigga would i'm strapped right now too. try me mf.
leah was beside me looking mad asl and from my view i could see her eyes flaring at khadijah. i'm waiting for a response from kelly until melo interrupted "gtfo my house nigga real shit or we could handle this in the front." he said getting up causing khadijah to grab his arm motioning him to leave but he stayed still. "wsp den melo dip." he said calling melo his nickname. "cmon den." melo said motioning toward me, i knew i had to bring sharife wimme n bronny n jalen automatically shot up pushing past khadijah into kelly's way. "wtf you want bruh". bronny said to kelly "i can't check on my future wife in there?" looking straight at me, niggas unbelievable. he know leah mine, even if we not tg, plus he came wit his new girl khadijah so this didn't make sense. "no tf you can't, go get yo girl n gtfo." i said bucking at him causing him to jump back. "u a pussy fr." jalen said. causing kelly to flinch at him and melo to up the strap. "i wish you would." he said.
"aii aii, DIJAH CMON." he said yelling at khadijah to come to his car so they could leave, and khadijah ran out covering her eye crying into kelly's arms. ik lanai and leah js beat her ass. i walked back in the gate first grabbing leah and bringing her to the living room. "ja what happened." she said looking worried. "oh nun melo got him to leave, i see u beat khadijahs ass." i said smiling at her "yea ig but seeing kelly again triggered sum in me and i don't feel good ja" she said looking upset. "i didn't want to have to tell you this now leah, but it's the right time. i love you more than a bestfriend, you know ion let no harm come to you and you do the same for me, i got u u got me, it didn't click after that sex we had ive always wanted you and this is me asking you if you feel the same..whether you mines or not kelly not gon do shit to you, he pulled that just to get in yo head leah. you wimme i got u forever," i said looking into her eyes. all i got back was a kiss, a long deep one. i think that's a yes? she then pulled away and hugged me, "i love you too temetrius" she said making me chuckle. "soo will you be my girlfriend?" i asked her ? "yes of course." she said hugging me tighter. melo finna be so happy. "aii ma cmon let's go back outside so they know u okay." i said picking her up off the couch and walking outside, she walked over to jasmine and they started whispering to eachother, that's when i went to melo and the guys n told them what happened. "YESSIRRRR MY BOY" jalen said. "IM UP NEXT? 😏😏" melo said making jasmine shoot a look at him and he looked back smirking, "OKAY JA" bronny and rifereplied, after that evb was kicking it chilling yk and we all stayed at melo house for the night.