oh my jasmine

(jasmine pov)I walked into school per usual as i met wit leah who came out the car with ja looking flustered asl

(jasmine pov)
I walked into school per usual as i met wit leah who came out the car with ja looking flustered asl.
"what happened to u yo eyes not in place ." i said as she got out the car
"i'll explain later gng , help me up." she said.
ja prolly fucked her up.
"yo lil sis." ja said coming from the other side giving me a side hug.
"you coo?" he asked
"fs fs ," i replied .
"bet , i see y'all twinning or wtv." he said referring to me and leah
"hy , now cmon before we miss a fight or sum." leah said pulling me by my arm leaving ja chuckling.
we met wit the gng in the gym , sharife was shooting and jazaria was getting his rebounds and priya , lanai and michelle were making tiktoks as mikey and jalen were 1v1 as bronny was being the ref .
"LINE IT UP TWO SHOTS." he said to jalen as he was "shooting his freethrows or wtv."
they seen us walk in n evb greeted eachother wit a "yoo gng, hey girl , waddup , yoo twin , yaa , n a hi."
we all got our stuff n headed to our seprate classes.

Melo pov.
- i walked into the gym and nobody was in there , fuck i missed everyone. i knew where jasmines first period was so i risked being late js to go there. i walked in n she had 1 airpod in paying attention to what the teacher was saying and taking notes.
i came and sat in the empty seat next to her.
"jas.." i started to say as she looked at me in disgust and continued taking her notes.
"jas listen to me . i fucked up n i know you won't take me back or nun like that but just know i'm sorry n ian ever mean to hurt u .." i said tearing up.
she looked and me and chuckled . damn.
"okay lamelo. nd im not hurt at all. u chose that side u was on now stay there. " she said smiling and chuckling like i was a toddler saying stupid shit .
(wait last time i checked.. nvm melo 😂.)
"i don't want to be on that side though. "
i said.
"you wanted to be onnat side when ya dick was in ha fishy ass pussy. i hope you get an std from ha ass too "she said packing up her stuff grabbing her bookbag n her basketball bag flipping me off and walking out as the bell rang.
"fuck."

Sharife Pov-
It turns out lamelo and jas not the only couple broken up. me and jazaria broke up last night n it went sum kinda like this.
-flashback at jazarias house -
"why didn't you text me when you were at the gym i was worried to death .."
"Um jazaria i was literally in the gym not on my phone .." i said annoyed .
"don't give me no additude your communication sucks and what if i was in danger you should be able to stop what you're doing and protect me."
Girl what ?
"jazaria no. i have priotrities i skipped going to the gym thursday to stay with you just let me put my work in so i can make something for US in the future." i said.
"idc and you're still giving me additude. i don't know what's wrong with you." jaz said.
"okay well if you can't respect my priotrities and what i'm trying to achieve then maybe we don't need to be together jazaria." i said
"Okay get out we're done." she said with tears in her eyes.
"i can't fucking believe you." i said walking out the door and into the driveway hopping in and driving away.