LAVAR BALL

I walk in the door to my house and it stinks bad as fuck, "WHO GOT THIS SHIT IN MY HOUSE" Melo Zo or gelo prolly fucked up. "AYE MELOOOO." I said walking up the stairs to lamelos room where i found him cuddled up with a girl, she was pretty so i'm not that mad at him, it just stinks in here. "boy what the hell." I said causing melo and his lil boo thang to jump up.
"what u doing home bruh" melo said lookin dumb
"Boy this my house i can come home whenever who's your friend." i said gesturing to the female figure in his bed.
"Hi mr ball im jasmine." the girl said in a sweet voice. hmm okay.
"nice to meet you jasmine, melo who is this beautiful young lady to you?"
I said making melo itch his head.
"uhhhh shes my uhhh my girlfriend." he said scratching his neck.
"You lucky i approve, now why tf my house smell like horse shit, i'm finna go in the guest room and get the cleaning stuff, y'all get dressed we got media coming to the house today , you can stay if you'd like to jasmine." i said.
"thank you, but i have a basketball camp i have to go to at 10:00, so i unfortunately can't" she spoke.
OH SHE PLAYS BALL TOO?
"u a hooper?" i asked "yea i am" she responded.
"well ima have to pull up to one of your games at chino, ima hit y'all later tho, use a condom melo." i said walking out the room to the downstairs.
"FUCKKK." i heard melo say jumping up out of his bed and opening the door, "dad um don't go down there bro please" he spoke. "why is that son?" i said going faster down the stairs, wtf this nigga hiding.
i go in the movie theater to see jalen, sharife and bronny layed out on each couch with a female to each of them, what the fuckkkk! my house is not a whore home!!!
i then went into the guest room to find mikey and another girl in bed, oh nahh hold on now.
i walked into the second fucking guest room and it's ja and leah, that was expected so i wasnt too mad because i know leah she been friends with melo and ja nem but the boys and females in my house that's not named melo and jasmine gotta get a wake up call. i ran to grab my mega phone and screamed "WHO THE FUCK IN MY HOUSEEEEEEE." making them all charge out of their bedrooms putting on clothes and running toward me, "my bad mr ball" "sorry lavar" "my bad unc" they all said, "aii y'all wanna go out for breakfast or sum?"
i said.
"YEA. , YES, DUHH , OFC " they all said
"LAMELO THROW THE CONDOM OUT AND GET YO ASS DOWNSTAIRS" i said screaming, jasmine walked out in a nice outfit and lamelo walked out after, looking like a slow ass bum.
how did my ugly ass son pull her.
"CMON YALL WE GON GO EAT."
i said motioning ja, mikey, sharife, bronny , jalen, priya, lamelo , jasmine, leah, jazaria, lanai, and michelle out the door.

i got melo ja leah and jasmine in my car and we drove off to the breakfast spot they sent the groupchat, while blasting melos trash ass playlist
"BOY THIS SHIT IS ASS WHAT THE FUCK YOU BE LISTENING TO"
i yelled at lamelo because what is this, ja came in clutch with his young boy playlist and we was getting it in until we got to the restaraunt, sharife , bronny j and mike had to go home and their girlfriends went with them, i hope they use protection but it looks like it was just going to be us 5, we go to the restaraunt eat and i learn more about jasmine and she's good for melo, i hope he's good for her tho.. (my son a hoe)

LOL THIS WASNT SHORT BUT I TRIED MY BEST