loosen up leah!

i woke up at jas house, in his arms. all i remember last night is that he blew my back out and now i can't walk. or atleast can't walk straight. i woke up ja so he could take me home and we could kick it wit melo and jasmine. or so he says. idk he tb we can go to the ball house and meet up wit "the guys " i know damn well he tryna get me to talk to michelle , jazaria, lanai and priya . which i'm okay wit but i don't wanna get too close yk? i got trust issues you could say. but i have valid reasoning because of how female friends have treated me in the past you know . but aye ima do it for ja and jaz iguess. idk what me and ja are right now. we talked about it this morning and we are bestfriends but we both feel we got sumn more , almost like a relationship but we wouldn't wanna ruin what we got though, that dick still mines 😜.

ja got dressed and stuff then took me back to my house and sat on my bed while i showered and got dressed. ever since last night he's been so clingy nuns wrong wit it but like. ITS JA MORANT WERE TALKING ABOUT.. bro is so nonchalant and now he's acting like a baby, i don't mind tho. i actually kinda like it it's cute and i get attention lol. oh and me and ja have made kissing eachother on the lips normal now ..i guess instead of cheeks we doing lips if yk what i mean . anyways this is my fit for today

ja is wearing sum simalar idk he always tryna match me lol

ja is wearing sum simalar idk he always tryna match me lol. it's cute though. after i showered and got ready me and ja drove to the ball house and boy that place is humongous!! and low and behold we're alll the girls including jazzy and the boys! wooohoo. "alright leah if u feel like u wanna leave at anytime text me my ringer is on ok ma?" ja said looking concerned.
"definitely " i said back sarcastically.
we walked in and i was immediately bombarded by none other than jasmine, which i'm okay with but not so much with michelle jazaria, lanai and priya because we weren't that close lol.

____________________________________

Lanais Pov!!

____________________________________
omfg will this bitch just stop being so rude and kick it with us. i mean cmon we a chill ass group of people to be around , jazzy my new buddy has such a good vibe and always hyping u up, she's a great person to be around, michelle is pretty asl, funny asf and that friend to always bring you snaks and get you out a bad mood, jazaria is so caring sweet and calm and she's into like whitchcraft and stuff like that and priya is the queen of style, i mean this girls shoe collection is wild and sometimes she even lets me borrow some shoes because we wear the same size, that's how trusting and nice she is.. but i cannot say much as i'd like to about leah because the girl is never around. she's with jazzy a lot and according to her she dosent like being around groups of people but she seems fine around anyone else. i dunno but i find ts so weird. like girl you don't even know us frl yet why u gotta be so gloomy and mean . lemme calm tf down because i never had a real convo wit her before nun more than a hi , bye so i can't say too much about her. i'm sure she's a nice person and cool to be around but mfks don't know because of this antisocial act she got going on, anywaysss bronny brought me cupcakes today and i brought them to the ball house , this way i'm gonna try to bond with mrs leah and see what she's about .
"hi leah!" i said when were at the door.
"yo." she responded dryly.
ugh bitch.
"umm do you wanna cupcake?" i asked her smiling after brushing off that response.
"na i'm coo." she said .
aii fuck u too then.
i rolled my eyes and walked away toward bronny and layed on his lap while he played the game against rife melo and ja. who knows where mikey and jalen are.
____________________________________
OMG GUYS LMK HOW THIS CHAPTER WENT!!
do u think lanai is being too extreme or that leah is being too standoffish? lmk your thoughts !!