lamelos intro

you may know me , the youngest of the famous ball brothers, lamelo ball and i'm usually the center of attention when it comes to females at chino hills , along wit my homie ja . that's my nigga frl but we don't pay them much mind. me and ja always by the entrance before school start so we can get first dibs
to the gym to play ball. we the best on the boys team here if you couldn't already imagine and we always tryna hoop yk. but today was different . me and ja sitting at the front when i noticed this beautiful looking girl walk in. i instantly shoved ja who was looking at some ig models pictures on his phone.

"bro wtf was that for?" -ja said
"nigga look up" i replied looking in the girls direction .
"get onnat my boyy."-ja said loudly
"aii man hol on ion wanna look thirsty wait for her to walk by us" i said.
"pussy" - ja said under his breath
"what u say" - i said
"bro just go up to her damn." - ja said back.
"aii aii." i said as i got off the wall and started walking in her direction.
i walked up to her and immediately smelt her scent, oh my god she smelled amazing. "yo, you new here?" i spoke to her making her look up from her schedule.

"umm yea i am." she said in a soft voice. i liked it.
"well i could show you around, i'm lamelo but u could call me melo, can i see if we have any classes together?" i spoke making direct eye contact with her.

"um sure" she said while handing me her schedule.
i saw we had 1st, 3rd, 5th and 7th period together. perfect.
"school don't start for another 15 but when it does we can go to 1st period together since we both have the same class" i spoke
"sure." she said
"oh i never got your name? what is it?" i said
"oh i'm sorry, i'm jasmine." she said while laughing
"don't be sorry ma, you got a beautiful name." i said while smiling. she looked away blushing. i got this one in the bag fs.
I walked back in the direction toward the gym where ja was with her, she said she plays ball too. this girl can't get any better we walked in the gym n ja saw this girl he had his eye on for a minute. her name was leah. she was decent but i never really understood the hype. bro was in love, he was already over there putting shots up when he noticed me walk in with jasmine as he winked at her, i flinched at him and jasmine started laughing.
"lemme not be rude and introduce you." I said motioning jasmine near ja and leah. "this is jasmine she just moved here from...." i stopped scratching my head . "Chicago." she finished. hmmm chicago. interesting. "Heyy girl, i'm leah." Leah spoke in a nice tone . "wsg i'm temetrius but call me ja." ja said.

this nigga really introduced himself wit his real name smh. i thought in my head. snapping me out of my thoughts leah asked jasmine "u hoop?" as she was holding a basketball. oh i forgot to mention leah was the captain of the girls basketball team at chino hills and was goated asl, she beat me in a 1v1 bout 4 times ion like to bring it up though.
"yea!" jasmine responded , they then both put their bags down and started shooting around when i pulled ja to the side. "i got this one in the bag bro" i said to him. "it must be niceeee." ja said fake crying. i rolled my eyes as i watched jasmine shoot around wit leah. damn she so fine.