GIRL U LOOK SO GOOD 2 MEEE

Jayshaun Pov .
I js woke up and showered cse i ode stink from hooping last night . I doordashed some wingstop cse a nigga hungry and changed into js some black sweats cse it's hot asl in this bitch fa no reason.
I'm chilling otg when i get a text from the J+J+J Groupchat .
I'm shocked cse niggas ain't text in here since jas moved.
__________New text from Jasmine 💜_______
-i'm back niggas 💯💯💯.
my whole face lit up cause ian seen my fav in forever since she moved to cali and acting hollywood .
The last i heard from her she found her a lil boo ionk how that's going and i hope it's good cse i shoot niggas.
- fav i'm coming to get you (💕Jaylanni)
-um me too wtf i replied cse how y'all gon leave me out.
___________________Jasmine pov.
I hopped off the plane and immediately text leah to let her know i made it then sent a text to the groupchat with my Fav Jayshaun and my bestfriend jaylanni.
My mom dropped her stuff off at the hotel cause she said she had "someone to meet" that's not my business so i found me some business and my bestfriend Jaylanni picked me up!

Jaylanni pov
"OH MY FUCKING GOD BITCHHHH" I screamed as i ran to my bestfriend jasmine ian seen in a hot minute .
"I MISSED YOUUU" she said as we hopped into my car putting her purse in the backseat.
"btch i have so much to tell you" i said eagerly "spill" she replied
"so remember our sophmore year history teacher bitch tell me why he got caught messing with takya in the fucking classroom during school and got caught by the principal .. janiyah and lianna fought over keith ass who don't want shit to do with none of them because he stuck on amia but amia and him broke up because keith cheated on her with laila!" i went on to tell my bestfriend all the shit she missed while in cali and we caught up she told me all about her friends , her now ex who is casually lamelo ball ??!? like girl that boy is rich and famous and she's just living life out in cali and now i wanna fly out with her when she goes back. but first i gotta pick up her lil friend wit benefit jayshaun. Who is also my bbsf.
we got to his house and he told us to come in through text so we walked in and of course as soon as they see eachother she jump ontop of him hugging him.
it's always been like this . regardless of if one of them is in a relationship or talking to someone else, they always got eachother.
I mean they both my bestfriends but damn y'all i can't 3rd wheel everyday!