Twin Telepathy

Ja's Pov
"yoooo" i said to my little sister as i walked through the door after i got home from school, "yurr" i heard my sister teniya (niya for short) yell from the kitchen . ugh she was making one of them disgusting smoothies again and they stank the whole house up. i then got a ft call from melo, mikey, bronny and sharife, "hey baby" melo gay ass said . "nigga gtfo wit that gay shit." i said walking upstairs to my room . my pops was out at the grocery store asum i forgot so it was js me and niya. she was finto go out wit her friends to the pool n it bet not be no niggas there because ima light that bitch up. anyway im thinking of letting leah come over. yk she know my parents and we usually kick it buh i was looking for sumn diff this time yk, i had to shower n change first before i did anything because i just got out of practice. i went and put on a white wifebeater wit my gray sweats wit the words "no limit" on them and a chain and a bracelet leah made for me . i been telling her she needa make new female friends and she got jasmine sure but i urged jas to kinda introduce her new friends to leah, ik she wasn't gonna adjust well because she's very antisocial but ik jasmine gon make it work. i decided to call leah up n tell her i was coming to pick her up.

*phone rings*
"hey ja wsp" leah answered
"yoo ma, u tryna come over? i can come get u" i said
i heard her giggle a little and i'm assuming it's because of my voice, she loved it when it's raspy n idk why. but whatever floated her boat.
"yes ja come get me." she said.
"aii be there in 5." i ended the ft and ran upstairs to get my shoes and put on cologne ,
"NIYAAA" i yelled from the stairs
"YEAAA"'i heard her yell back.
"u needa ride to the pool?" i could drop her off otw to get leah.
"ummm yea i think so " she said.
"aii cmonnn" i said motioning her toward my car.
i had a tesla. Niya got in the front wit a very revealing swimsuit on. i looked at her wit a weird look so she knew what i was talking about.
"bro nun is wrong wit it, no boys should be there ja ima be fineee" she said .
i didn't believe her that's why i had to scope the scene out before leaving her there. it seemed clear for the most part so i told her she could stay.
then i speeded to leah house. a nigga was thirsty asl to see her. she was wearing a white sports bra and some gray shorts long white nike socks and crocs with her hair out. she was looking so fine.

 she was looking so fine

<picture of leah>

"hey ma" i said as she got into the car.
"wassup ja" she said as she kissed my cheek . i smiled and she noticed..
"u hungry ?" i asked her.
"duhh i'm always hungry" she replied wit additude
"aii ima take u to chickfila " her favorite place , we went thru the drive thru got our food then headed back to my place.
i layed on her lap as we ate n watched a movie.
"jaaa we lowkey matching rn" she said .
"mhm we got that twin telepathy fashoo." i said . we finished eating n started cuddling, her head was in my chest n she was almost sleep, she looked so cute i could help myself, i grabbed her chin n kissed her , n it got so intense to the point where she was on my lap kissing me, n i was grabbing her hips, leah grinding back n forth on me got me hard asl, n she noticed. she reached down into my pants n started touching on it , she then pulled it out n started sucking my shi, i threw my head back wit my dreads falling off my face and onto the pillows ,this girl is so perfect bruh. she was looking right at me while doing it too , i held her hair back and just watched her in awe, lol. she's done it. "come here." i said in a demanding voice and flipped her over on the bed...______________________________________

______________________________________

leah's pov.

ja picked me up and put me on my back, he slid my panties down n put his tongue to work, he was amazing, i was a moaning mess. but with the size he got i knew it was gonna get worse tonight. me and ja always played around and kissed as besties, and cuddled but this, this was different. "fuck ja." i said as i gripped a pillow by me, i guess that triggered him or something because he then stuck two fingers in me, causing me to moan super loud. he continued for a while until i reached my climax "ja i'm finna cum", and what he did next suprised me, he licked it all off me. clean. he then rose up ontop of me near my face n started to kiss me, after 30 seconds he pulled away looking me dead in my eyes "you know you mine." he said with a smirk, causing me to soak , he didn't notice until he went back down and pounded himself inside of me. "Oh my gosh ja." i screamed . i tried to push him off me but he resisted and started going harder, i eventually gave up and gave into him , matching his strokes. this was a real moaning mess. anddd moral of that story ja fucked me to sleep. lol.
____________________________________
sorry for any typos. hope you guys enjoyed this chapter sorry it was kinda a freaky one but anyways look forward to the next one where you meet bronny james, mikey williams, sharife cooper, and jalen green , and some more female characters coming !!