ouuuubre

Jalens pov
the girls were at the mall and i told priya to bring me back auntie anne's cinnamon pretzels wit strawberry lemonade i hope she don't forget anyway me n the boys out by the pool. melo and bronny and sharife making tiktoks looking gay as fuck and me mikey and ja js talking shit by the pool.
"nigga yo forehead long as shit" mikey said to melo
"bro yo mustache not even fully grown in you a whole child" melo responded and ja snickered knowing he got a full stache.
all of a sudden we heard a bunch of footsteps and bags being placed down when all the girls walked in with these colorful bikinis on. that's when i saw priya. she got me fucked up outside like that . she walked out wit my auntie annie's but i didn't give a fuck she was looking too fine to be out here rn .
"unt unt. cmon." i said getting up walking toward her and pushing her toward the door.
"what u wearing priya." i said in a stern voice
"whaaat u don't like it?" she said looking up at me .
fuck.
"no . i love it i said picking her up and bringing her into the guest room. she took off her shoes and noticed i was hard . she pulled it out and started sucking my shit. "fuck" i said as she went slowly.
"that's not what we in here for ma." i said getting up. she looked at me in confusion. i threw her back on the bed stripping her of her clothes and forced myself inside her. "jalennnnn omg" she screamed .
"nah take this shit. you wanna walk around in a bikini bra n short ass shorts i gotta mark my territory." i said as i bent over near her ear and started placing hickeys on her neck while still inside her .  she's not gonna be able to walk after i'm done.

____________________________________
mikey's pov:

"bro jj jus kilt ha shi" i said to ja as he was staring at leah in the pool

"NIGGA HELLO" i said making him snap out of his gaze and look at me confused.
"damn nigga" i said as i walked over to michelle jumping in her tiktok making her irritated which i loved doing. "chelle go check on yo buddy, wit my knowledge she prolly weak inna knees rn." i said motioning her to the door where priya and jalen were walking out priya looking injured. "lol okay" michelle said as she ran over to priya and they immediately bust out laughing.
jalen walked up to me "damage was done my boy" he said. ima have to do the same to michelle later. she was lookin too fine in that swimsuit dude.

"YOO" i heard a deep ass voice yell from the gate.
Everyone turned around to see the one and only kelly.

and this girl ian ever seen before but the girls probably had because all of them looked at leah with the same expression

and this girl ian ever seen before but the girls probably had because all of them looked at leah with the same expression. wdf is going on!!!!