! 06. Oh shit !

- Karsyn POV -

I was about to ditch the fire pit and talk to Belly since Isaiah and Sarah ditched me for some make out sesh. Turns out Belly was about to have one too as a cute boy sat down next to her.

I sighed but then some random cute boy walked up to me. He smirked, "This your first summer here?" He asked. I shook my head, "Nope, just never really went to the bonfire"

"Hm.. well, ya ever make out with someone?" He asked again. Weird way that this conversation is flowing... but i'm bored.

"Nope" I smiled innocently while popping the p. He smirked again and got closer to me, "You wanna try, hot stuff?" He asked. I only nodded and our faces got closer.. until.

"Fuck you bro" I heard and I turned my head to look at the commotion. Great.. Conrad fucking Fisher is wasted and he's picked a fight with a dude.

"Ur not taking my fucking beer dude-" Conrad said as he tried to pull the beer from out the other guys hands.

They kept fighting for it as Belly ran up, "You guys- you guys, guys!-"

The dude pulled his arm back, hitting Belly square in the face and she fell back onto the ground.

"Belly.." Conrad said as he stumbled towards her.

Oh fuck no.

- Jeremiah POV -

Karsyn ran up to the dude and pushed him back, "THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" She shouted as she kept pushing him. "Guys" I said as I ran up to Belly.

He pushed her away and Conrad got even angrier. "The fuck is wrong with you?!" He yelled and as the guy was about to punch Conrad, he got knocked the fuck out.

"Fuck you! PIECE OF SHIT" Karsyn said. Holy shit- Karsyn just punched him-

He immediately tackled her but elbowed him in the face and punched him again, "Touch Belly or Conrad again and the first punch'll knock you out." She yelled.

"Hey- Hey Karsyn it's ok" Conrad pulled her away. I helped Belly up and checked her wound. "Shit- you'll be ok"

Suddenly a cop siren could be hear and someone yelled, "cops!" Suddenly everyone started running. Conrad, Karysn, Belly, and I + some dude who was talking to her ran the same direction, to my car.

- Karsyn POV -

Conrad and I held hands as we ran away and into Jeremiah's car. As soon as we got there, I helped Conrad into the backseat and got into the passenger. Belly found Isaiah and left to go with him.

I layed my head back against the seat and sighed. As soon as Jeremiah started the car he hit the brakes, "Fuck, Steven! Watch Conrad. I'll be right back" He said as he got out the car and ran to look for him.

I looked out the window, lightly smiling while I remembered the way Conrads' hand was so soft and warm.

I could feel his eyes boring into the back of my head. I turned around but backed away almost immediately when I saw that Conrad's face was so close to mine.

He backed his head away a bit and he chuckled, "The way you blush makes me want to kiss your cheeks.."

I blushed a bit harder, "Conrad you're drunk.. stop" I said and turned back around. He grabbed a strand of my hair and started to twirl it in his fingers.

There was silence until Conrad started, "Belly.." Then there was a knock on the window, a police officer, "Have you kids been drinking?" She asked.

Oh god. Oh fuck. Oh shit.

Quick chapter !! Lmk if I should make more chapters shorter like this