! 10. Date Crashing !

( FUCK I REALLY WANT TO WRITE RN BUT IM LISTENING TO MUSIC 😭 )

- Karsyn POV -

I had put on a simple green dress and I was downstairs watching the boys play. "Full team full team full team" Steven said as he payed attention to the screen.

"See you guys later" Belly said as she walked in. Jeremiah was the only one to look behind at her, "..damn!" He said, getting up and walking to her.

"Are you kidding?- No. Yeah fine, just abandon the game completely Jere." Steven rolled his eyes. As soon as Jeremiah got up, Conrad turned his head.

"You.. look.. hot!" Jere said as he twirled her and Belly giggled. "Hey hey hey, stop flirting with my sister" Steven said finally turning around.

I smiled at Belly, "You do look hot, fair lady" I said. She curtsied, "Thank you kind sir"

"Well, you look good though" Steven muttered. "You driving with or are you meeting us there?" Jeremiah asked. "I'm not going to the book party..!" She said.

"Yeah, she's going on a date to the drive-in with cam cameron !!!" I said and started making smooching noises to which Steven pushed my face.

Conrad kept turning back to look at her. "Uh.. ok, bye!" Belly said and smiled as she looked at the texts she got. "Bye Bells" I waved.

Conrad just stared as she left the house.

...

Steven and Jeremiah were playing around with some books while Conrad secretly kept chugging down drinks. I was standing next to my mom and greeting the people too.

The next person that came seemed really nice but I had a vibe that I should get going, so I did. I sat down on the couch next to Jere and Steven.

Few minutes later, Conrad sat down next to Jere after he came from talking to the guy and my mom.

"Ya know, this shit is so boring. Can we go somewhere?" Conrad suddenly asked. Jeremiah chuckled, "Yeah, where?" Steven asked.

"We could go into town? I don't know.. buy some weed from that guy with the Rainbow dash tattoo?" Jere suggested. "Ew no, I don't wanna go buying weed with you dorks"

"Anyway, he got arrested last summer" Connie said. "Oh shit.. really?"

"Yeah"

"Yeah.. we could go to the drive-in" Steven said slyly. "Dude gross, No. I don't wanna watch Belly hooking up with some kid in the back seat of a minivan"

"Also no. Don't even think about crashing Belly's first date Steven." I stated firmly.

Conrad looked at Steven, "Yo actually... lets go to the drive-in" He said.

What the fuck? Is he that fucking jealous he wants to crash Belly's FIRST date?

"Wait like.. like really?" Steven said dumbfounded. "No. Absolutely not Conrad-"

"Yes. We're gonna go, why not?" He said. "Why not?- Well, not because it's Belly!" I said. They didn't listen though, the three got up and started to go to the car.

"Guys!" I yelled, following after.

...

We pulled up beside them to see that Belly and Cam were ABOUT to kiss. I hit the back of Steven's seat as they all laughed.

Cameron got out his car and went to the drinks cart, and that's when Belly got out and stormed over to the car.

She opened the door, "What the HELL do you guys think you're doing?!" Belly yelled. "Bells I tried to stop them-" I said but was cut off.

"Uhh just catching the end of our favorite movie!" Steven laughed. "You have no right. You have to go!" She told.

"Oh, Belly relax! We were just joking around" Jeremiah tried to say. "Steven.. if you don't leave I swear to God. I will send EVERYONE in this car your Dramione fanfic." Belly threatened.

"Of course he has a Dramione fanfic.." I muttered.

Conrad and Jeremiah started to laugh as Steven's smile faltered. "You wouldn't.." He said.

"Ohh, he spent an entire chapter talking about Draco's wand" Belly said. Conrad started laughing harder.

"Don't be embarrassed man, Draco's hot!" Jeremiah joked. "Drop it! Drop it." Steven said.

She looked at Conrad, "Okay seriously.. please leave." She said.

"All right, lets go guys." Conrad said and Belly closed the door. "Ugh, finally" I said.

"Wait, what? Are you kidding me?" Steven said. "Steven, drive the car." Belly deadpanned.

"You were the one who wanted to come, Conrad" Steven said and drove the car away.

Ending the chapter here ;) This stuff already has 69 reads, thank you 🫶
- author