! 15. Jeremiah !

- Karsyn's POV -

Once we made it back to the house, Jeremiah went straight into my room and flopped down on my bed. "Uh uh" I said, looking at me. "What?- C'monn i'm to tired to get up"

I glared at him, "I don't want to be in the same bed with your sweaty clothes and alcohol filled breathe. Take a shower and brush your teeth.. make sure to really scrub your tongue, I just know Luke's tongue has been all on yours" I made a disgusted face.

Jere laughed and got up, "Yeah you wish it was your tongue instead of his" He jokingly flirted. "As if" I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

Jere left to go do what he was told and I got changed too. I wore one of Steven's sweatshirts I stole awhile ago and some shorts.

After a few minutes, Jeremiah came back in freshly showered and drying his hair with a towel. He walked up to my bed and handed me his towel.

I took it and we stared at each other for a second before Jere sat in front of me, back facing me. "Dry my hair" He simply stated and opened my computer.

"Seriously?" I groaned and he nodded. I sighed and sat up, making sure to sit on my legs so I can be a little taller than him.

I put the towel on his head and started to dry his hair as he scrolled through netflix, looking for what we should watch. "What season and episode are you on in the walking dead?" He asked.

"Uhh, season 5 ep 6 or something, I forgot. Just check my continue watching" I told him. "Oh you're ahead of me by a bit.. then, what horror movie?" He asked.

"Don't know, just keep looking. Or, maybe we could watch some disney movie instead" I suggested, "ALADDIN?" Jeremiah said loudly in excitement.

I laughed, "yeah sure, Aladdin" I said and finished drying his hair. I got up and hung his towel on a chair before going downstairs to grab some snacks.

I came back up to my room to see the lights turned off except some candles that made the room a nice yellowish color.

I placed the snacks down on the bed and laid down next to Jere. He opened some chips and started the movie.

- After the movie -

"I could watch Aladdin on repeat and I would not get bored" Jeremiah said. "Yeah you probably can do that" I chuckled.

The time was only 10:44 pm, and we sure as hell were not tired. "Can I do your make-up?" I suddenly asked.

"What?" He asked in confusion. "Can I do your make up?" I repeated. "Wait.. you know how to do make-up?!" He said receiving a hit on the arm.

I handed him a pony tail, "Put your hair up" I instructed and went to grab my makeup bag. When I looked back at Jere, he was still in the same position.

"Jere?? I said put your hair up, please" I said. He looked at me, "I don't know how to" He said and smiled sheepishly.

I took the pony tail from him and put his hair in a pony tail. When I stepped away and looked at him I laughed.

"Shut up! I don't put my hair up" Jere pouted and was about to pull the pony tail off. "No no! You look the cutest in a pony tail, Jere-bear" I teased and he just pouted even more.

"Ok ok, sit still and close your eyes when I tell you to" I told him and he obeyed.

- after.... -

I tried my best not to laugh at his appearance. Little did Jeremiah know, I had turned him into a minion. A purple one 😈

He smiled at me, "I look pretty right? you made me look pretty. right." He said the last part seriously.

I stifled a laugh, "So pretty..!" He glared at me, knowing I did something. The moment he saw what he looked like, he froze. "Karsyn Ruth Conklin.." He growled.

"Uh oh" I yelped and ran as he attempted to grab me. I went on one side of the bed with him on the other side. "Don't you dare!" I yelled

"You dared to do THIS to my BEAUTIFUL FACE!" He yelled back. He launched at me and I dodged quickly, running around the bed.

"Please have mercy!" I cried out in laughter. Jeremiah smirked evily, "Strike first strike hard.. NO MERCY!" He yelled and ran at me. I tried to run across the bed but he pulled me down.

I fell down on the bed in a fit of laughter, Jeremiah went on top of me and pinned my hands above my head.

"Please- Jere i'll make you look pretty!!" I yelled and tried to get out of his grasp. He held my firmly, "No way!" He said and started to tickle me.

I laughed hard and started squirming more, "J-jere! HaHa! Pl-ease!!" I said, laughs erupting in between my words.

He finally let me go and I breathed heavily. "I hate you" I muttered and he smirked, "that's what you get!"

We got up and I helped his wash off the make-up. We laid back down in bed, "the walking dead then sleep?" He said and I nodded.

He put on the walking dead and we watched it till we fell asleep.

Okay ya'll this note is !! IMPORTANT !! plz read.

So ik this is supposed to be a conrad x oc, and with this chapter, ik that almost everyone is wondering why Jere and Karsyn have more chemistry than Conrad and her when it's supposed to be them. It's hard to explain this without spoiling anything I have for the future chapters but i'll just say this.

The ending is not what you would expect. There will be 2 books. This book for season one and then when season 2 of tsip comes out, i'll write another book!! We all know that currently they're shooting for s2 so lets hope it'll come soon.. Anyway thanks for over 3k reads guys, I'm really trying to write these chapters but I'm getting into reading more than writing rn !! I'll try to post 2 chapters today guys, bye <3