! 12. Hurricane Taylor !

New chapter today !! Also tysm for over 600 views now 😭❤️

- Karysn POV -

"You excited to see Taylor?" Jeremiah asked Belly who was doing great so far. I was on my phone in the backseat. "Yeah uh, of course. So excited.." Bells replied, obviously not excited.

"What's wrong Bells? Taylor's your bestfriend" I asked, looking up from my phone. "Look, she is my best friend in the world! but um. I mean, you know how Taylor is. She's like.. a hurricane"

"Oh yeah, yeah. Hurricane Taylor!" Jermeiah laughed. "And I guess I always.. feel like the supporting character around her. Which, normally I don't mind" Belly finished.

"But it's your birthday, and you're the main character Belly" Jeremiah smiled at her. "Not her" I finished.

"Yeah. Thanks guys" She looked over at Jeremiah and smiled back at him then swerved all of a sudden. "JESUS- PAY ATTENTION TO THE ROAD BELLY" I yelled.

"Whoops" She said. Jeremiah chuckled, "Bells...? We're gonna need a part two to this driving lesson.. ok?" Jere said. "and a part 3 and part 4.." Belly laughed.

... Conrad POV ...

"All right just picture it like this, ok? This standing line is the tree, and all you have to do is make a loop for the rabbit hole, and the rabbit comes out of the hole, around the back of the tree, back down the hole." I explained to Cleveland as I showed him the knot, "You got yourself a bowline knot" I said.

Cleveland burst out into laughter. "That is one of the most convoluted metaphors I have ever encountered" He told me.

I smiled, "Yeah I guess growing up around here, I never really thought about how weird it might sound but.." I said.

"No no no. So um.. They're doing this segment with me for the, 'Good Morning Massachusetts' show this afternoon. Ha ha.. and uh, could you come early and help me prep?" He asked.

"You know- I don't want to get canceled by the sailing community" He explained. I chuckled, "Yeah, no- yeah! I'd be- i'd be happy to." I said.

"Great! I look forward to sounding like I know what i'm talking about" He said and we both laughed. "it's rabbits and trees man!" I joked. "Anyways lets get back to it" 

... Third person POV ...

"I bet you 20 bucks she's gonna call you Jeremy again" Karysn told Jere. "Same" Belly smiled. "I don't- I think she learned from last time.." Jeremiah said.

"You think? That's how she flirts with you" Belly said. "Here she comes!" Jeremiah said.

Taylor gasped happily and Belly laughed hard, "Oh my god- Oh my god!" They both hugged. "Happy birthday!" Taylor smiled. "Thank you!" She said.

"Belly, you little tart!" Taylor said while looking at Belly's outfit. "What?" She asked. "You finally took my advice, this outfit is snatched!" She said.

Karysn mentally cringed at Taylors' words.

No one says snatched anymore-

"Isn't Belly looking like a snack?" She asked Jeremiah. Jere just smiled, "always" Sin snickered.

"Ahhh Karysn!!" She smiled and hugged her. As much as she love Taylor and how their friendship is almost as close as Belly's, Karysn knows she can really be a hurricane sometimes.

"Oh uh, here, let me get your bag" Jeremiah offered. "Thank you. You're such a gentleman, Jeremy" Taylor flirted.

'Here comes momma's money!' Karysn thought. "Oh uh it's Jeremiah. not Jeremy" Belly told Taylor. "I like Jeremy better" Taylor said and smiled at Jere seductively.

"Anyways.. let's head home now" Karsyn suggested. "Ooh actually, can we make a stop first?" Taylor asked. Belly agreed.

- at that "stop" -

The sundae was put in front of Belly and Taylor. "Wow" Jeremiah said before looking back down at Karysn's phone who was playing subway surfers.

"Mm, I live. I would literally eat this every day if I could" Taylor said. This time, Karsyn AND Jeremiah mentally cringed at her words.

"Me too" Belly smiled. "Ok, open your present" Taylor said excitedly as she opened her bag and gave Belly her present.

Belly took out a purple/magenta bikini. "I think it'll look so hot on you" Taylor said, "Do you like it?" She asked. Jeremiah chuckled, "Ok- Belly would never wear that"

"Actually. I really like it, Thank you Taylor" She said. Karysn just shrugged, "it's...... a cute bathing suit"

"Ok so, what's the plan for tonight? Where's the party?" Taylor asked. "Well, Susannah always plans a big lobster dinner" Karysn said. "Boring. No. It's your 16th birthday.. We have to go out!" Taylor said.

"No- nono. These dinners are really, really fun! and Susannah had the idea to make it Midsommar themed, so she got flower crowns especially made for us and everything" Belly excitedly said.

"Don't you think you should be spending time with people your age?" Taylor asked. "I am.. you're here" Belly laughed. "Hello? Am I invisible?" Jere said.

"Me too" Karsyn said. "And I guess Steven.." She said. "And.. Cam's coming too" Belly said.

"Yay! i'm so excited to meet the guy who finally got you to take your dyes off of you-know-who" Taylor said.

"Taylor." Belly said. "What?" She asked innocently. Belly glanced at Jeremiah. "I have an idea. Nicole's having a big blowout at her house so we could go after dinner" Karsyn suggested.

Being around their age and working at the deb is pretty good for making friends for Karysn. She's pretty close with Shayla and Nicole, who both ask her about Conrad and Steven but it's mostly talk to her about other things so Karysn knows they're good friends.

"Yes! Who's Nicole?" Taylor asked. "She's my big sister for the deb ball! She's super nice and just really cool and fun and.." Belly was explaining but Taylor interrupted, "Ugh i'm like melting right now. Can we go back to the house? I want to change into my bikini and jump into the pool" Taylor said.

"Sure" Jeremiah said. "I call shotgun" She said as Karsyn was about to yell it. "Fuck my life.." Karsyn muttered, getting up and going to the car.

"Ok, hold on" Belly said, taking last bites of the sundae.

I'll post another chapter later today !! Tysm again for so many people reading this ❤️
- Author