! 22. Serendipty !

-

"Oh my god... we forgot about Karsyn- We can call Karsyn!" Taylor realized, "Oh.. but she can't drive" Belly started, "She drives better than you" Taylor joked.

Belly called Karsyn but she hadn't picked up, "Fuck.. i'll text her" She said and texted her.

S.O.S, side of the road naked with Taylor !!

Taylor and Belly saw that Karsyn hadn't even read the text. "Just.. just call Jeremiah" Taylor said.

- Karsyn POV -

I checked my phone after I took a shower, reading the text that Belly sent me, "What.." I quickly got changed and grabbed Mom's car keys.

-

Once I got to where Belly had told me no one was there. I got out the car and looked around, I sighed, "What the fuck.." I texted Belly asking if she was ok.

I texted Jeremiah but he hadn't answered either, so I resort to one thing, calling Conrad.

I tapped my foot, sitting in my car. I waited for Conrad to pick up, then he did.

"sin?"

"Is Belly and Taylor ok?" I asked impatiently.

"Yeah.. yeah they're fine. Belly's with Jeremiah" He answered.

"Ok, bye." I said and hung up. I let out a sigh and leaned my head back against the chair.

What was wrong with me? It's not like Conrad and I are together or anything, I can't be ignoring and being mean to him if he wants Belly. Remember Karsyn, even if I get hurt and stay in the cold, i'll wait. For as long as I can

I turned the car back on and carefully drove back home.

-

I stared at the ceiling of my room once again. It was past 11, the silence of my room making me want to scream. The only source of light being the moonlight shining through my window.

I got a text and I checked it, it was from Conrad.

Conrad <3

Can we talk?
Outside, dock

I stared at the text, wondering if I should. After everything that happened today, I decided that I should.

I got up and put on a hoodie that Jeremiah got me for my birthday. I sighed and went outside to the lit up dock.

I saw Conrad standing there, waiting for me. The sound of my footsteps getting closer alerted him. He turned around and awkwardly smiled at me.

( mood: Serendipity, BTS, if u don't like kpop then: Slow Dancing In The Dark, Jojo also fits too. I personally think Serendipity fits better )

"Hey" He said, exhaling as if he also thought this was awkward. "Hi? What did you uh, want to talk about?" I asked.

He smile faltered a bit and he looked down, or technically anywhere else other then my eyes. "Um.. we should talk about our.. kiss"

I froze a bit, "uh.. yeah" Conrad ran his fingers through his hair, "I'd always treat you different from Belly because I was scared. When we were young you.. you stood out to me. I adored everything you did. You can say that you shined like gold. I was scared because I thought that if I got too close, I would be too hurt when I was be rejected."

I never loved one like you

"I'd be lying if I say that a single thought about Belly didn't cross my mind when it happened. Over the years, I grew to not look at you but at someone else. So I looked at Belly.. but I didn't know that I was actually going to fall hard for her. You were right when you said I like her, but to me Karsyn, you still shine brighter than any star i've ever seen. I knew Belly liked me back, everyone knows. Look- what i'm trying to say is that I do think our kiss meant something. I just hope I didn't mess up with still being hooked up on Belly" Conrad spoke.

We looked at each other, "What do you feel for me, Conrad? Explain it." I said. "I..The closer I am to you, I feel safe.. protected. Like nothing else matters.  I'm standing here, opening myself up to you." He said. I looked into his eyes, searching for any hint of insincerity.

I found none, nothing. The farther I looked into his eyes, the more truth I see. Conrad stood closer and took a piece of my hair, twirling it in hisfingers.

"I'm telling the truth, Karsyn" He smiled a bit. "Conrad.."

"Please tell me i'm not too late..." He whispered as he slowly brought his face closer to mine. I didn't move an inch or a muscle.

Let me love you

He stopped, our lips a millimeter away. His eyes were closed, a playful smirk tainting his lips. I scoffed a bit before closing the distance. I could feel his smile as we kissed.

He put one hand on my cheek and the other on my waist. He started to push me back a little, and I stepped back until I reached the fence of the gazebo/dock.

I placed my hands on his shoulders but pulled away, "Conrad I... I can't.. You can't look me in the eyes and tell me that you want me and only me when you don't" I said, tears in my eyes. "I'll wait for you, only until you know for sure" I said and lightly pushed him off, walking back inside.

I may or may not have gotten distracted like 10+ different times while writing this BUT HEY! I still delivered, hope u enjoyed
- Author