! 21. All In My Head !

- Karsyn POV -

"Hey, where you guys going?" I asked Belly and Taylor, "Oh! Uh Nicole just invited us somewhere, wanna come?" Belly said.

"Oh cool, but no, Sarah and Isaiah are coming so we're gonna go shopping" I said and Belly nodded, "Oh ok.."

They left and I changed into some random crop top and some baggy jeans. I checked my phone to see that Sarah or Isaiah hadn't answered my texts yet. I sighed and went back up to my room.

- few hours later -

I woke up from a heavenly long nap to check my phone, seeing that they still hadn't answered. I sighed and sat up, my room dark since it was already past 7.

I went downstairs to see the tv on. I went to go turn it off but I saw that Susannah was asleep on the couch.

I turned off the tv, she woke up and looked at me, smiling half asleep, "Hey my beautiful girl.. come, sit..." She sat up and patted the seat next to her.

I smiled and sat next to her, leaning my head on her shoulder. She pat my head, "How are you sweetie?" She asked, leaning her head on mine too.

"bad.." I muttered and laughed softly, "Why? What's been going on, talk to me" She pulled away and looked me in the face.

I frowned a bit, "It was always Belly or someone else, right Susannah?" I sighed. "What do you mean..?"

I leaned back, "I thought this summer was going to be the best.. but no. Everything is changing and i-i don't know what to do about it. And Conrad.. he's so.. different. First he's all happy go lucky and will smile all the time, giving off a warm aura but literally 2 seconds later he acts like a whole different person! Don't get me started with Jeremiah.. everything between me and him has been absolutely perfect. We're best friends and I just.. I don't know. He's been so busy and sometimes it feels like we're slowly drifting apart." I started then continued

"Steven's my brother but this whole summer I can't think back to a single moment where we sat down and just talked.. not like how we used too. My mom.. my mom's always been there for me, you know? But with everyone.. and even you, I feel like it's always Isabel. I love Bells, but sometimes I can't help but feel.. envy. I just don't know anymore... you know what, that's the problem. I don't know! I feel more disconnected with everyone than i've ever felt before. I don't get it Susannah, i'm trying so hard but it's not enough. It's never enough. Why can't it be me?" I poured my soul out to her, to Susannah.

?1?28!]>[!??

"Why? What's been going on, talk to me" She pulled away and looked at my face. I smiled a bit, "No, nothing wrong. It just feels a little different is all" I said.

It Was All In My Head. I never want to be a burden, and I won't start now by pouring all my problems onto Susannah, or anyone.

She frowned a little a gave me a hug, "You can always talk to me Karsyn" Susannah kissed my forehead, "I know.."

I never said this was gonna be a happy fanfic 😈 Anyway, I quite in fact, poured my soul into writing that 😜 I also don't know what's going on with me and why i'm posting so much 😰 Thank you for the comments though, I really appreciate it <3
- Author