! 14. Nicole's big blowout !

- Karsyn POV -

I walked into the kitchen and stood next to Susannah, "Need any help?" I asked, smiling at her. She looked at me and smiled, not saying anything.

I tilted my head a bit, "Susannah?" I asked. Her eyes teared up a bit, "Are you gonna cry? Don't cry! Why are you gonna cry?" I asked, worried.

She wiped her eyes and laughed a little, "No no it's just.." She looked at me again and opened her arms. Concerned, but I still hugged her.

She pat my head. "Susannah..?" I asked again quietly. She kissed the top of my head, "You're still my girl, you know that" She said.

I raised my head to look at her. "We haven't hung out that much this summer... I missed you"

I smiled, "I missed you too"

We pulled away and I looked out the window to see Conrad and my mom talking. I smiled a bit.

- near the end of dinner -

"No I don't judge people for eating meat. It's just like, a personal choice. I don't care" Cameron shook his head and laughed a bit. "So you don't mind if uh, like her lips touch a dead animal, and then those dead animal lips touch your lips right?" Jeremiah said but Belly kicked him under the table.

"I don't mind at all um, in fact.." He said and kissed Belly. Conrad looked away in disappointment.

Steven and Jeremiah pretended to barf. "All right.. Belly's allowed to kiss but that's it!" Mom tried to joke and started to laugh.

"Mom- please no. You're so not funny. No more wine for you ok?" Belly said. "I'm sorry- I just don't understand why anybody would want to kiss somebody who one FULLY shat in the bathtub" Steven spoke up.

Jeremiah laughed and I hit him in the shoulder. "I was like two years old." Belly fought. "Two? More like"

"SIX" Steven and Jeremiah said together. "Shut up Steven!" Belly said loudly. "Steven" Mom said.

"Aw.. I remember that. God, feels like a lifetime ago" Susannah smiled. "I remember when I visited last summer and you, and you and you dared him" Taylor spoke up, pointing at Jere, Conrad, and Steven.

"to PEE in the fireplace and you stunk up the entire house for days. Do you remember that?" Taylor finished. Everyone in the table laughed this time.

"I blamed the neighbors cat!" Susannah said. "We were drunk! We were drunk.." Steven tried to tell us.

"Yeah, on what? Half a white claw?" I rolled my eyes. "She got you there" Jeremiah laughed as he told Steven.

"You know what, i'm uh.. thinking about going to Nicole's party." Belly spoke up. "Yess!" Taylor said.

We pulled up to Nicole's house ( which let me tell you, was absolutely huge ) I drove with Jeremiah and Steven, where Taylor and Belly went with Cam.

Jeremiah was being Jeremiah, talking to a big group of people and probably gonna hook up with that guy sitting next to him.

I was sitting on the arm chair next to Jeremiah just listening into the conversation. I am an absolute friend person and definitely energetic.. just not to strangers like these in front of me.

"Belly, you came!" I heard and turned my head to see Nicole greeting Belly which Taylor did not like. I just turned back to see Jeremiah and that guy just flirting now.