Chapter 18 - Long Time No See

Adelio POV

Did the dead uncle came with Mr. White? They must be up to something. "How suspicious..." I keep my eyes on them for a while before bumping into something that like a wall.

"Ack- did I bump into a hard wall or something..." I rub my forehead and look up to see what did I bump into.

And to my surprise, I bump into Claude's back that hard like a wall. Claude look at me with a blank face while Athanasia look about to faint with how I say it out loud.

I straight my posture and clear my throat then bow to him with my hand on chest. "My apologies, your majesty. I didn't see you there because I lost in my thought"

"Apologies accepted and do not lost in your thought again. We're at the ballroom and you don't want to mess with your reputation now do you?" Claude said while gesture Athanasia to walk Infront with Claude follow behind.

"No, your majesty" I apologise to someone who lost his dead lover.

"Good"

After that, Claude and Athanasia start dancing while I'm at the very back of the crowd because I don't want to talk to someone that I don't know and ask me to marry their child.

I saw someone walk their way to me but I didn't pay attention to it thinking it was some person that want me to marry their child.

"We meet once again, my prince" The very familiar voice said to me.

"Yeah yeah and I don't want to marry your stupid child that doesn't even know what privacy is and plus they must be very STUPID with how the parents didn't teach them about manners while talking to someone who have a higher status than them like- Ew, I'm not going to marry to someone with an attitude like that-" I start to 'talk' to them without looking at them.

The unknown person just watch me with a confused look then chuckle at me.

I stopped talking when I hear a familiar chuckle. Then I look beside me to see Anastacius with a handsome smile on his face.

"Heh, you're really don't want to marry someone who is stupid. Isn't that right, Adelio?" Anastacius said.

"Didn't expect you to search for me this early and to answer your question, yes. I don't want to marry nor date them plus it will be just waste of time because they just want a higher status and money like the person that you came with"

Anastacius hum in agreed. "You're right. People these days just want a higher status and reputation and money"

I just look at him side eyes and not saying anything.

"Say..."

I look at Anastacius to give him full attention.

"You're already legal, right?" Anastacius smile innocently.

I had a tick mark on my forehead then kick him in the balls very hard. "You've got some nerve to ask that, dear uncle" i said with a twitching smile.

Anastacius drop on his knees while cover his private part. "B-but it's true right?" He cried silently in pain with how hard I kicked him.

I brush my clothes to wipe out invisible dust. "It's true that I'm already legal"

"That's mean I can do whatever I want, right?" Anastacius look at me in hope.

"Haha, no" I rolled my eyes and walked away from him.

"One of the reason why, I didn't want to see him"

______

3rd POV

"Heh, his always like that" Anastacius wipe his hands on his clothes and accidentally make an eye contact with Athanasia while he search for Adelio.