fifty shades of- what is that!?

I swear today was a thousand degrees out and I wanted to jump into a fountain. I opened the list and the first on it was a very specific type of wine, where does someone even get this. The second was a suit from a specific store and I had to stop at the drycleaners apparently and she also wanted a coffee and lunch and also a couple things from the store.

I'm about to cry.

I started at a hardware store since she wanted rope. This bitch is fucking with me, handcuffs? I walked to a store that sold sex toys since I didn't know anywhere else to get fucking handcuffs. I took a deep breath before walking in. "Hello welcome to happy freaks how may I help you today?"

"I need handcuffs"

"Any certain material?"

"I have no idea, I have a list I was sent to get and all it said was handcuffs"

"May I see the list?"

I nodded and handed him the list "okay I see follow me"

I followed him through the store and looked around a bit and some of these things were actually interesting looking.

We got to the back wall and he took me behind a curtain and a room full of bondage stuff was everywhere. He showed me to the handcuffs first "we have a few different materials any certain color your dom only lets you wear?"

"My what?"

"Your dom"

"I don't have a Dom I'm running errands for someone else"

"Oh okay, and they sent to get these?" I nodded "okay then how about I send you back to your 'friend' with a few choices"

"Okay"

He smiled and and started grabbing different ones "and we have rope here" he pointed to a wall of rope"

"Oh I bought rope at the hardware store"

"Honey that'd tear your wrist up no come here" he walked me over to the wall "what color?"

"I don't know"

"What color do they like?"

"I don't know, she was wearing black and maroon today"

"Okay, so how about I send you home with black, maroon, and red?"

"Okay" I want to go home.

"What length?"

"I have no clue"

"You said she right?" I nodded "have her come in with you next time" I didn't feel like explaining that she's not my dom so I just smiled and nodded. "Now how tall are you?"

"5'6"

"Okay I can work with that, now are you doing full body or just certain parts of the body?" I shrugged "that's okay, you must be new to it all. I'll give you a couple different sizes"

"Okay"

He started getting rope and I ended up with like twelve packs, four of each of the three colors. "And I seen a couple more things on your list so how about you go to the counter while I go grab that for you" I nodded and went to the counter and dropped it all down. A couple minutes later he came back with a couple small bags.

"What's that?"

"Numbing cream, clitoris gel, and lube"

"Was that on the list?"

He nodded and handed me the list back and he was right it was, how did I skip past that?

He started scanning everything "since you spent over two hundred today we threw a small present your way"