woop-woop that's the sound of the police

when I walked in, the air conditioner hit me and I almost moaned at the feeling and I didn't even care if anyone heard.

I walked up the the front desk and Roxanne looked at me and she looked concerned "you should sit down for a minute"

"no, I don't have time"

"I'm calling the boss and telling her to stop acting like this"

"No! then she'll call me a cry baby or a suck up or maybe a kiss ass. I doing this!"

"you look like you're going to pass out"

"I'm fine" I walked over to the elevator but a security guard stopped me.

"ID"

"unless you're reaching into my ass pocket I'm not giving you shit, my name's Samantha Hill and I have to get that up to Madelyn Jackson or I'm fired so move"

"ohh so you're samantha hill, great I was told to tell you there's a security guard on every floor at the elevators and to not let you on, but the most we can do is open a door for you unless you say you quit"

"I'm not quiting"

"okay, you don't look so well. here" he reached into his pocket and pulled out a kit kat "it's not much but it's all I've got, and I just got it out of the vending machine so it's still good"

"Thank you"

"No problem, I'll just put it in the cooler so it doesn't melt"

"Okay" he opened the cooler and put the kit Kat in and walked over to the stairs and opened the door for me and when I saw them I almost cried but I pushed passed it and started going up.

I was about halfway when I put everything down and sat on the stairs I opened the water the man from the restaurant gave me and chugged most of it leaving some to pour over my head to cool me off and it worked.

I took a five minute break and I cried on the stairs, I full on emotional break down cried. When I calmed down a bit I got back up and picked everything up and walked the rest of the way almost falling over and my legs didn't want to work. I kicked the door and a guard came over and opened it for me. He clapped for me and I almost cried again. I saw Ms.Jackson in her office sitting down doing some work and when she saw me she got up and walked out to me and leaned on her door frame. "Come on in" she stepped aside and I walked into her office "put the stuff down on the table and stay standing"

I did as she told and she went back to the chair across from the table and I was standing in front of a couch. I wasn't allowed to sit though.

"List" she put her hand out and I grabbed the list and handed it to her. "Okay first, wine"

"It's in the cooler"

"Give me it" I picked it up and brought it to her and I went to take my kit Kat and she smacked my hand so I let it go. She took a bottle out and sat it on the table.

"Suit"

I grabbed the four suits and handed them to her and she inspected them then sat them so the side "drycleaning" I handed her those bags and she did the same. But left an outfit next to her.

She smirked when she read the next item "rope and handcuffs"

I handed her the two purple bags and the regular one. She opened the regular one first and pulled out rope but didn't look happy with it "I went to a hardware store for it, how was I supposed to know what you were talking about?"

She put the bag aside and opened the purple one and that smirk reappeared "happy freaks?"

"Where else do you get handcuffs? And I'm not even going to ask why that was on your list because I know it was to fuck with me"