she the dad? yay or nay

Evelyn moved Madelyn to a seat to try and calm her down and get her back to her normal color and I put max down and let him find a seat while I tried to help Madelyn.

"I have a kid?" She asked while staring at max.

I nodded and looked over to the boy sitting in the chair at the meeting table with a coloring book that Ms. Conners had supplied him with, along with some crayons of course.

"How old is he?"

"Two years old"

"...holy shit"

"No bad words" max whispered under his breath sounding bored.

"She kept me from my kid" Madelyn said still in shock. "She kept me from my kid!" Madelyn said and jumped up looking like she was ready to explode with anger.

"Now that's impossible, you'd have to have a kid first" I heard another voice say as they entered the room and I turned my head to see lily.

"Max cover your ears" I said and he put his crayons down and covered his ears "you have some fucking nerve to show up here you little fucking bitch. I could kick your ass right now for everything you've put not only me but my entire family through. Are you happy now? You knew. You had to of, why else would you have taken Madelyn from me! You couldn't be a parent to our child so you ruined Madelyns chances as well!" I said and started screaming at her.

"You have another kid?" She asked before turning her eyes to max.

"I do"

She slowly started to walk towards him but I stepped in her way.

"Dont go near him" I warned. I would lose everything for this kid even my own freedom.

"Mommy, open my ears?" He asked and I smiled at him and nodded.

"How do you know he's not mine?" Lily asked.

"Can we not do this here?" I asked

"No, I want to know!"

"Because he's not evelyns. I already checked and that left Madelyn"

"No. You slept with me too"

"Once compared to a hundred times with Madelyn"

"I want him tested again"

"Why would it matter?"

"Because he might be mine! That matters to me!"

"Lilith. No. We're not doing this"

"If he's Madelyns then you can have her back"

"And if he's not"

"Then I want my son"

"No, wether he's yours or not you're not getting him. You hurt the last one and I won't let you do it again"

"Samantha. If he is mine then I'm going to fight for him, and I will win in the end"

"Mommy?" Max said and I felt something tugging at my pants so I looked down and saw my boy standing there practically hooked to my leg.

"It's okay baby. What's wrong?"

"I don't feel so good"

"Here let's get you a trashcan or something" I said and before I could move to get one Evelyn already had one and handed it to me.

"Thank you" I said and she gave me a slight nod and stood beside me.

"He's Madelyns" Evelyn said "we'll take the offer. We'll prove it. But we get to keep her up until the results come in"