f is for friends who do stuff together.

It had been three days since I walked out and I haven't been back since, I've been living with John and conner and of course they make me pay rent but I don't care it's 150 a week and I've only had to pay once so far.

Madelyn and Evelyn have both tried to call me a bunch of times but I've either just let it ring or declined it immediately.

They've also been texting me but I can't convince myself to read them.

John and conner have been getting me food but I had to pay for it so I'd give them a twenty and they'd get dinner for all of us but never gave me my change back, at least they weren't taking money from my wallet they said they wouldn't so I could find a place to live.

On the fourth night they told me that they wanted to have sex so they needed me out for a bit and I told them that I plan on getting a hotel for a bit anyways.

I walked to a bit safer part of town and got a hotel for the next week and I started looking at plane tickets for anywhere and I was looking into jobs.

I can't believe I only lasted two weeks before leaving but I didn't leave me cause she was mean to me I left because I started falling for my boss.

My phone started ringing and I saw that my mother was calling and I wasn't really in the mood for her right now so I debated leaving it but she'd never forget and use it against me if I did so I answered "hello"

"Where are you?"

"I'm at home getting ready for bed"

"Well where is home? I'm in town and your brother wants to see you so I'm dropping him off so I can get some work done"

"I can't take him right now"

"Well that's to bad now tell me where you are"

"Mom-"

"Samantha"

"Sorry. Angela. Right now really isn't a good time"

"Well I always answer or pay whatever you need paid even if it isn't a good time for me either so just tell me where you are now or you can delete my number and forget that I ever done anything for you because I won't be doing it again in the future if you can't do this one thing for me"

"I'm living in a hotel at the moment do you still want me to send you the location?"

"Yes"

I told her my location and she hung up and I stepped outside the door and waited for her. I was out there for about thirty minutes before her car pulled up and she got out and I got confused when she went to the backseat and opened the door. Why would she open his door?

I was even more confused when she pulled a baby out of the car in a car seat and she had a diaper bag. No I can't do a baby right now. "Where is he?" I asked.

"Are you blind or stupid?"

"I thought you were bringing my brother"

"I am, this is your brother Thomas"

"Since when?"

"Like five months ago maybe four"

"Angela"

"You're watching him"

"I don't know how to care for a child. Look at where I am"

"You'll figure it out, I'll be back tomorrow morning for him and I have a play pen he can sleep in tonight"

"I thought It was just a couple hours"

"Stop being ungrateful and spend some time with your brother"

"The brother I didn't even know I had"