Party in the USA

When we walked in Ms.Jackson gave a man her coat before leading us to a group of men and a couple of them cheered when they saw her "hey guys this is Sam, she's the new assistant"

One of the guys looked me up and down "hello Sam" he used a seductive voice but I wasn't falling for it. "I'm Henry, Madelyn's best friend or at least I like to think so"

"Nice to meet you Henry"

"Sam your not to bad to look at, you know that? How about you ditch her and come and work for me, I've seen how she treats her assistants and trust me" he leaned forward and pushed him hips forward a bit so his pants would strain against his dick "I know how to treat a lady real nice"

I want to go home, I didn't even want to come. Madelyn hit Henry in the back of the head and laughed at him. Oh no she's one of them.

One of her other friends cut in "looks like there's no more chairs but you can sit on my lap if you want" he laughed and the other guy, Henry, and Madelyn laughed.

"Nobody wants your shrimp dick mark, the names James and you could come sit on my lap instead if you actually want something there" they all laughed again.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked Madelyn.

"Yeah go ahead start me off easy,"

"We're getting trashed tonight" mark said to Madelyn.

"Looks like your driving us home" Madelyn told me.

"I don't drive"

"You'll be okay, just no drinks for you tonight"

"I told you yesterday I'm not comfortable being behind a wheel Ms.Jackson"

"And I told you that you'll be fine" why was she acting like this?

I walked off to find the bar "what can I get you?" A woman behind the bar asked.

"A boss this isn't an asshole but until that day comes I debating listening and getting her something light or requesting that you make something that'll knock her ass out so I don't have to deal with her"

The bartender laughed but I was serious "which one is yours?"

"Madelyn Jackson"

"Oh I understand then, I've bartended a couple of these events before and all her assistants complained about her, and I've never seen the same one twice"

"Well if I don't last then I'll be out of a house since I'm living with her"

"Really?"

I nodded "back home situation so now I'm a in home assistant or some shit"

"I'm sorry to hear that"

I shrugged "it was okay until she got with her friends and now I'm uncomfortable and there making gross jokes"

"Sue her ass get a good paycheck" she joked.

"I could" I laughed.

She handed me a drink "here start her light so I'm not fired"

"Will do" I grabbed the glass and walked over to her.

"Where's ours sweet cheeks?" James asked.

"I'll go them"

"No Sam" Madelyn said and I looked to her and she had her arms up "come have a seat, relax a bit. I promise I don't care"

"You're being an asshole"

"Ohh" a couple of them said.

"I don't pay you to tell me stuff I already know" her group laughed. "Come on Sam baby, you liked being pressed against me last night what's the difference now? Come I'll let you sit right on me and you can finish you mission of grinding against me like this morning" she laughed.