marry me?

I walked downstairs but there was a fancy looking woman with her hands in her pockets standing in the kitchen, not only was she fancy but she was also hot as hell.

When she turned around and saw me she looked me up and down with a smirk "hello"

"Hi, are you the one who rung the doorbell?" I asked.

"Are you the maid?"

"No, now answer my question"

She laughed and nodded "I was" I know that laugh and that smirk "I never thought I'd see you again" and I remembered that face as soon as she turned around.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "And how'd you get in?"

She lift her hand to show a elevator key "for emergencies"

"Sam who was it?" Madelyn called down "please say it was the maid" she said walking in the kitchen then stopping when she saw the woman "oh it's just you"

"I swear you sound happier everytime you see me" she said sarcastically.

"Is the house ready?"

"Yup, and I had fun doing it"

"Good for you, Sam are you ready to go?"

"Where?"

"Home"

"I thought that was tomorrow"

"Well apparently it's done today so why not and you can shop for clothes there"

"I could drive her to town" the woman offered.

"No" Madelyn said sternly "stay away from her"

"Ouch, kind of messed up Maddy"

"You're a whore Evelyn what do you expect"

"Two things, first you're not allowed to slut shame and second you act like you're so pure but sorry to tell you, you're as big of a whore as I am"

"At least I have taste instead of fucking random whores where ever you can find them"

I looked at Madelyn and she met my eyes and shrugged "you two a thing?" Evelyn asked.

"No" I said and it was Madelyn's turn to look at me and I shrug "she's my boss and I'm her in home assistant"

She hummed and looked me up and down again and Madelyn tensed next to me but the doorbell rang again and Evelyn went and dealt with it "stay away from her"

"What?"

"She's bad news for anybody Sam"

"I'm sure she's fine. And you're being an asshole right now"

"How?"

"Because I go to random places and get picked up by women and pick women up so does that make me a whore?" I asked getting a bit upset.

"No"

"Then what's the difference?"

"I meant nothing by it, it was just to get at her"

"But you were also getting at me"

"I wasn't talking to you though"

"But I'm still here and I'm one of those girls in the bars, so you just called me a whore"

"I don't care who sleeps with who and where or when. I was just saying that to joke with my sister"

"Your sister?"

She nodded "yup, she's my little sister"

"Younger sister, little makes me sound like a child" Evelyn said walking in.