party's in kitchens

That night I heard the banging of her headboard and I kind of felt bad for jasmine because by the sound of it this wasn't easy on her and I probably just caused a night long of this.

When the banging kept coming I decided to leave my room for a few minutes and go down to the kitchen.

I made a sandwich and sat on the counter top eating it when someone else walked in and they looked unamused "Samantha"

"Elizabeth" I said copying her tone.

"I heard about the accident I'm sorry you had to go through that"

"And I'm sorry you're going to be stuck impregnating jasmine"

She shrugged "I'm not going to sleep with her, Madelyn already turned her into one of her puppets and I prefer my woman to have their own thoughts and not bow to me whenever I walk into a room"

"So you're a bottom?"

"No I'm just not a domme"

"Ah"

"And I won't lie to you Samantha I'm not really a top. But I'm also not a bottom I like giving up control as much as I like taking it"

"So a switch"

She gave me a slight smile as agreeing. "Why are you on the counter? We have chairs"

"I'm aware but the counter is better. Care to join me?"

"How do you get up there you're the smallest in this house I don't see how you'd reach"

"One; don't call me small, I'm not small. Two; jump"

She gave me a small chuckle and threw her hands up in surrender and made herself and I a drink handing it to me so she could jump onto the counter across from me. "This is quite pleasant"

"Madelyn talks like a business owner, Evelyn talks like any basic person, Rory talks like she could get any woman and I'm sure she could. She did get me within minutes but she's so damn hot but a bitch. You talk like you were raised in a castle and wore dresses and tiaras. Why is that?"

"I was raised in a mansion not a castle I was raised by the staff but I spent most of my time in the library and I found comfort in the books mostly classics so I isolated myself in there and hid from people and kept my nose in books and I guess began to speak like the books"

"That's neat"

"Not really" she said and sipped her drink so I follow her lead.

"I like to read and my mother abandoned me to the staff too so we're practically twins"

"Were you made aware that this place has a library?"

"I can't say I was"

She smiled at me "would you like to see it?"

"Nope she's busy" said a voice walking into the room.

Evelyn.

"She can speak for herself"

"Out of each of us this one is the one not to be trusted Sam" Evelyn told me "she's worse then Rory"

"What about Rory?" Asked another voice coming in too.

"You're a whore" I said filling her in.

She smirked at me "you didn't seem to mind when I was fucking you in the restroom of a coffee shop"

I smiled "yeah because then I thought you were cute but then you had to be a bitch and ruin everything. I probably would've slept with you after that if you didn't tell me to go 4 for 4"