karen

"Take it out and go away" I said and a tear fell from my eye.

"You're being dramatic just let me finish then you can cry" Madelyn said.

"No! I want you to stop now"

"I'm almost finished hold on"

I tried to move my leg but she held it down since she was stronger than me and when she finished I left the room and went to Evelyn's room and told her what happened and she rolled her eyes and told me I can use her shower while she goes and talks to her sister. She gave me some clothes before leaving the room and I showered and got dressed in a nice looking suit and a pair of shoes that surprisingly fit perfectly.

Evelyn came in and told me to come on that she was taking me to work and she already had my bag so I just followed out and Madelyn had walked out before we drove a way and rolled her eyes at me.

When we arrived I waved her goodbye and went up to the office and sat in my chair and opened my new laptop and started doing assistant stuff like making appointments for Madelyn and going through the mail.

I was just ending a call when Madelyn came through the door looking amazing but I was mad at her.

She came and stood infront of my desk and leaned against it "look at Sam"

I ignored her and finished my call "okay, we'll have you in next week on Tuesday. No thank you, we look forward to seeing you. Bye" I hung up and went back to my computer and she shut it.

"Look at me" she said more sternly.

"Is there something you need ms.jackson?" I asked professionally.

"Don't start that shit Sam"

"Please call me Ms. Hill for a more appropriate work environment"

"Sam"

"If you can not be appropriate then I'll be turning my two weeks notice in"

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath "Ms. Hill I need to see you in my office now" she walked into her office and I waited a minute before following "sit" she said and pointed to a seat in front of her desk. I went over and sat down and she sat in her chair and crossed her arms. "You're not going anywhere, so cut the shit. What do you want to get for lunch today?"

"I think I'll figure it out on my own"

"No, we'll be busy today now cut the attitude and look at me when I'm talking to you"

I looked up and met her eyes "I didn't hurt you" she said.

"You did"

"No I didn't! You had a fucking splinter in your foot and I was taking it out, I did not hurt you"

"You stabbed my foot with something!" I said arguing back.

"You said the splinter hurt so I was trying to help"

"By holding me down and stabbing my foot!?"

"You wouldnt hold still and I would've hurt you on accident"

"So you were hurting me on purpose"

"No because you weren't hurt Sam"

"That's Ms. Hill"

"Sam!" She stood up and walked around the desk and leaned against the arms on my chair and was close to my face "I'm calling you Sam, now stop acting like I hurt you, I wouldn't do that, at least on purpose and I'm sorry if I did. I swear I didn't mean to I just wanted to get the splinter out and I already called to have those floors changed and it'll be done when we go back tonight so you don't get anymore. Now do you forgive me?"