Good Girl.

Evelyn had never changed room back after I left and they kept my room and hadn't touched anything inside.

My favorite part was that the walls were still as thin as paper and Madelyn and jasmine share a room, Evelyn had told me that. So when Evelyn decided to put me back into my old room I had decided I needed an outfit change and got undressed Infront of her.

"You're a tease" she joked.

"No a tease wouldn't let you touch her"

She raised an eyebrow and leaned back on my old bed "what are you saying Sam?"

I smiled and walked over to her. I put my hand on her thigh running it up to the strain in her pants and she smiled.

"Are you doing this because you want to get back at my sister?"

"What I'm not allowed to want to sleep with you?"

"You'll never hear me tell you no"

"Good. Because if I'm being honest I think you're better in bed. You're also bigger than her" lies but does she need to know that?

"I'm bigger?"

I nodded. "Yes" no. This is going to start a war.

"I knew it"

I shrugged and climbed onto her lap straddling her. I ran my hand over her chest before leaning down and kissing her neck and occasionally biting it just to lick over the spot. "I feel like you've gotten bossy in the last three months"

I put my hand to her throat and she laughed a bit "as I said" she joked.

I sat up and reached behind me unclasping my bra and throwing it randomly in the room. I started moving my hips against her and she gave a small moan in return "looks like someone missed me"

"Yes we did"

I leaned down and kissed her while starting to unbuckle her jeans and sat up while she kicked them off then sat up just enough to pull her shirt over her head then threw in to the floor.

I held pull her sports bra off and smiled at the sight. I leaned down kissing her chest then took a nipple in my mouth rolling my tongue around it and she moaned.

Evelyn had always been more sensitive in her breast. That's fine I love her boobs.

She giggles a bit when my hand touched her side "that tickled what is that?" She asked looking over. She also has ADHD.

I leaned back up pulling her chin to look at me and she pulled me down connecting our lips.

She let her hands slide to my hips and she started pulling me more into her. "I need you Sam" she said as I started to speed up.

"You can have me"

She reached down pulling her boxers off and my underwear was ripped off. I swear I'm going to run out of underwear one day because they always wasn't to rip them.

She didn't even give me time to prepare before she pushed me down onto her dick stretching me out and making me practically scream. "Of fuck!" I moaned.

"You really wanted this, you're squeezing my dick"

I was barely adjusted but she started moving her hips pumping in and out of me.

"I'm already about to cum"

"I don't care, don't stop"

I start bouncing on her and she was hitting deep inside of me. I wasn't too far but she was clearly closer then I am.